Top 6 St Mirren v Top 6 Kilmarnock. Euro flights fae’ Renfrewshire International & Prestwick.

19 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

One of my mates was Derek McInnes’ English teacher at school.

Surely McInnes should have gone to manage 'the Parse' instead ?

😛

23 hours ago, houston_bud said:

Thought we were maybe worth a point, hit the bar, one off the line but ultimately we've been beaten by a better side.

We've lost 16 games this season. We are dreadful at chasing a game and grinding out points. 

Kilmarnock have won only one game more than us, but they've lost 7 fewer games, and are therefore miles ahead of us. That's what Robinson needs to address, if we concede first then we seem a pretty easy team to play against.

I believe only Livi, County and St Johnstone have lost more games than St Mirren this season, you guys either win or lose, seldom draw.

17 hours ago, thomas said:

Hopefully come Wednesday we've got the last European spot and for me I'll be delighted as I'll see us doing something I haven't seen us do. 

Relax, you've got 5th sewn up, Dundee have had their buckets n spades out since making the split.

9 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Relax, you've got 5th sewn up, Dundee have had their buckets n spades out since making the split.

No chance we relax until it’s arithmetically impossible for Dundee to catch us. I’ve followed St Mirren for too long. We have two tough games remaining. I have absolutely no hesitation in saying - hope that rabble masquerading out of Ibrox do the right thing on Tuesday, making our Wednesday game with Hearts a beachball and sombrero hat affair.

Right, you baldy Belgian fraud. Get it fcuking sorted.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

It's a very unweclome side effect of what was intended as a good movement for the support and overall has been in these last several years.

Something that generates a genuine atmosphere and bit of colour to our support is also the catalyst that we now have a LOT of wee fannies latching onto and causing issue for the club. This came to a head weeks ago at Livingston with an unsavoury incident there which disappointingly was denied until the club presented the NB with indisputable evidence of the incident.

NB and the folk that run it can deny its them or their members directly (which I believe) but they can't deny that they do have a duty here to police these wee guys from within as these hangers on who are causing all the shite are there in the first place because of the NB presence and that will, without doubt, lead them to all be tarred with the same brush.

There's no justification whatsoever to pick on any supporter who isn't involved in any of their shite on either side of the fence. One of them will pick on the wrong person's old dad or child one day and end up eating through a straw as a result but unfortunately they run in safety in numbers.

I genuinely hope the Killie fans involved are OK and battered some sense into a few of the empty headed wee tools.

It's not just a St Mirren thing.

Our guys, Section 1869, had an issue with a couple of wee fannies at our home game against Aberdeen causing fights afterwards.

They self policed, involving the club in the process, and told them to do one, they were no longer welcome. 

Edited by C4mmy31