Top 6 St Mirren v Top 6 Kilmarnock. Euro flights fae’ Renfrewshire International & Prestwick.

Rory Loy was going on about St Mirren fans looking out their passports after yesterday. Not sure you need a passport to get to Wales. And yes, I do know that Aberdeen fans won’t be travelling anywhere next season apart from Scotland.

9 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Rory Loy was going on about St Mirren fans looking out their passports after yesterday. Not sure you need a passport to get to Wales. And yes, I do know that Aberdeen fans won’t be travelling anywhere next season apart from Scotland.

"Budgets, McInnes, Warnock, Miovski pen" etc, etc ad nauseam

One of the highlights of this season has been Dons fans infesting the St Mirren threads - going out of their way to point out how obsessed we all are with them.

24 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Three replies before this one; two from Dons fans. Forum should probably have an enforced split as well, IMO.

This has already been done to death. 

19 minutes ago, Dagdagh said:

One of the highlights of this season has been Dons fans infesting the St Mirren threads - going out of their way to point out how obsessed we all are with them.

Good attempt.

50 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Don’t you dare piss on my European chips. Wales, Norn Iron, Uzbekistan, Malta…. Don’t care. If we make it, not only is my passport being dusted down, I fully expect next season’s St Mirren shirt to have three stars embroidered above our crest. One for each Top 6 finish, and one for our trip to Total Network Airbus New Saints Solutions FC, in the 12th pre-qualifying round of the UEFA Intertoto Conference Diddyship Cup.

Don’t spoil things. 🫡

Aw, bless, the Aberlol fans think they are relevant.

As for this game, McInnes seems to have our number and I think the best we'll get is a draw. I presume Wright will be banned for this?

If we were to win this, and even if was the same scoreline that they lost by today, it would still be a huge uphill struggle to reel them in.

47 minutes ago, Dagdagh said:

A subset of whom are actually above it all, and don't get involved in any of that repetitive, parochial, petty stuff in their own minds.

Just giving us the benefit of their considerable wisdom as they reflect upon it all, without actually taking part and being partially culpable for it, of course.

1 hour ago, Buttocks Brown said:

Tanser suspended for Saints I think which is a bit of a blow. McMenamin or Brown on that side?

It's 12 yellows for a ban once you're past the halfway point in the season.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

"Budgets, McInnes, Warnock, Miovski pen" etc, etc ad nauseam

Not obsessed at all, though. No siree.

- Sent from my iPhone.

I'm fairly sure that someone on the Killie forum had done the homework and there were no Welsh or Norn Iron teams in the places for the Europa League or Conference League qualifiers, so passports will be required.

2 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

I'm fairly sure that someone on the Killie forum had done the homework and there were no Welsh or Norn Iron teams in the places for the Europa League or Conference League qualifiers, so passports will be required.

True for the Europa but probably not the Conference league.

Cliftonville will be in the draw for the Conference 2nd Qualifying Round with the our 5th placed team. Also Connah's Quay, Bala Town, Linfield and Crusaders / Coleraine should they get through the 1st Round. Don't know how seeding will work though.

The Conference 2nd Qualifying Round will have a massive 102 teams involved: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2024–25_UEFA_Conference_League_qualifying_phase_and_play-off_round

Killie (assuming they finish 4th) will be one of just 16 in the Europa 2nd Qualifying Round: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2024–25_UEFA_Europa_League_qualifying_phase_and_play-off_round

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Don’t you dare piss on my European chips. Wales, Norn Iron, Uzbekistan, Malta…. Don’t care. If we make it, not only is my passport being dusted down, I fully expect next season’s St Mirren shirt to have three stars embroidered above our crest. One for each Top 6 finish, and one for our trip to Total Network Airbus New Saints Solutions FC, in the 12th pre-qualifying round of the UEFA Intertoto Conference Diddyship Cup.

Don’t spoil things. 🫡

That’s a great idea about the stars on your shirt. Go for it.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Keep an eye on this site for clubs/seedings.

https://kassiesa.net/uefa/seedco2024.html

It's a nice thing to know, but I have to say I have very low expectations irrespective of who we draw. The record of non-OF clubs in Euro competition does not fill me with much hope, even if I think Robinson is a decent manager.