Top 6 St Mirren v Top 6 Kilmarnock. Euro flights fae’ Renfrewshire International & Prestwick.

Who was the chuffer who said that no St Mirren player would get in the Killie team? I would take Armstrong, Vassell and possibly the goalie but apart from them the teams are evenly matched. 

9 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

Who was the chuffer who said that no St Mirren player would get in the Killie team? I would take Armstrong, Vassell and possibly the goalie but apart from them the teams are evenly matched. 

Here’s one for those better suited to it than me. From Saturday’s two squads, pick a combined St Mirren / Kilmarnock starting X1 and subs. I’ll design the strip - black & blue stripes in an Inter Milan style. Boosh, my work here is done. 😎

14 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

Kennedy was our POTY, i'd take him over Kiltie any day of the week. 

Mayo, Findlay and Watson get in your team too IMO plus your goalie sat on our bench last year. 

36 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Mayo, Findlay and Watson get in your team too IMO plus your goalie sat on our bench last year. 

Kiltie and Hemming have both improved. Kiltie sat on the bench for a weaker St Mirren team than this one.

I'm not saying either gets in your team - the league position and our head to heads would suggest not - but I wouldn't judge either of those players current ability on their time at Kilmarnock. 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Zach Hemming has improved so much under Robinson and Langfield but I’d probably put Dennis in a joint team over Zach due to the goals against column. I think Kiltie has started every game for us this season whereas Kennedy has been injury prone. 

On 06/05/2024 at 20:56, Bobby_F said:

I think even the Dundee fans were suggesting that this would only apply in their favour if it was a dead rubber for Kilmarnock.

And even then I didn't take it that they thought Killie would go out intending to lose, more that they had nothing to play for and that McInnes wouldn't be overly upset if meant his mate made it in to Europe with him.

School boy stuff.

4 hours ago, houston_bud said:

Kiltie and Hemming have both improved. Kiltie sat on the bench for a weaker St Mirren team than this one.

I'm not saying either gets in your team - the league position and our head to heads would suggest not - but I wouldn't judge either of those players current ability on their time at Kilmarnock. 

I'm not, i'm basing it on what i've seen of them since leaving us.

3 hours ago, Lola montez said:

Zach Hemming has improved so much under Robinson and Langfield but I’d probably put Dennis in a joint team over Zach due to the goals against column. I think Kiltie has started every game for us this season whereas Kennedy has been injury prone. 

Kennedy has played in every single Killie game except two in December when he had a slight knock and also 1 in the cup vs Aberdeen. 

He's played 3,304 minutes for Killie this season. 

Kiltie has played 3,121 mins for St Mirren this season. 

But aye, Kennedy is injury prone.

I think you've just made that up in your head. 

19 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Kennedy has played in every single Killie game except two in December when he had a slight knock and also 1 in the cup vs Aberdeen. 

He's played 3,304 minutes for Killie this season. 

Kiltie has played 3,121 mins for St Mirren this season. 

But aye, Kennedy is injury prone.

I think you've just made that up in your head. 

Genuinely didn’t think Kennedy had played that much but I stand corrected, line is on for a Kennedy hat trick on Saturday.