Killie in Europe 2024/25

If you found some sort of primitive tribe of savages from a lost world on a misty plateau in the jungle and taught them to play football within about 3 weeks they would be technically superior to Scottish football.

There's absolutely loads of gaps and hundreds upon hundreds of seats available... and not just in the Brugge end. Why did Kilmarnock announce this as a sell out? The gaps aren't even in areas that you could say are being used for segregation or whatever.

Edited by Ludo*1

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's absolutely loads of gaps and hundreds upon hundreds of seats available... and not just in the Brugge end. Why did Kilmarnock announce this as a sell out? The gaps aren't even in areas that you could say are being used for segregation or whatever er.

Is it potentially just a case of all home end tickets being sold but not all them turning up? So technically a sell out?

28 minutes ago, Lalo said:

Do Killie use the same same attendance counting metric as Dundee United? Thought this was a sell out

There are loads of folk standing on the concourse near the standing section. Probably due to folk not sitting in their allocated seat as usual. 

"Robbie McCrorie looks completely bamboozled every time the ball enters his box. And here with us in the studio is a man who knows exactly what that feels like, whats your thoughts on that first half Cammy Bell"

Fair play to Cammy Bell for never changing the hairstyle he adopted in, presumably, 2002.

5 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Killie will be happy enough with that first half. McCrorie needs to get a grip, though.

Catch a grip.... he's made one mistake when he attempted to punch instead of catch.

Have you forgotten McCrories time  at Cappielow? He was superb.

1 minute ago, Coooombe said:

There are loads of folk standing on the concourse near the standing section. Probably due to folk not sitting in their allocated seat as usual. 

It’s a football match, not the theatre ffs. 

8 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

If you found some sort of primitive tribe of savages from a lost world on a misty plateau in the jungle and taught them to play football within about 3 weeks they would be technically superior to Scottish football.

Harsh but

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

He has genuinely started every answer with “yeah, listen”

I genuinely can't listen to him, I appreciate it's probably more of a tic but it irrationally annoys me so much I have no idea if he's a good pundit or not as I tune out as soon as I hear it (ironically).

Edited by gannonball