1 minute ago, Suspect Device said:

16 year old scoring on his debut is the icing on the cake.

Hardly on the park, too.

Excellent result.

2 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

16 year old scoring on his debut is the icing on the cake.

Meanwhile, Hibs are still waiting for some superstars to be parachuted in from Auckland FC by the souless corporate Black Knights...

Five wins and two draws in our last seven league games with just one goal conceded.

I know he didn’t want the job permanently but if we’d had Leven in instead of that useless gammon clown then we’d probably be in the European places. 

Just now, lubo_blaha said:

Five wins and two draws in our last seven league games with just one goal conceded.

I know he didn’t want the job permanently but if we’d had Leven in instead of that useless gammon clown then we’d probably be in the European places. 

🤣

1 minute ago, lubo_blaha said:

"Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"

13 minutes ago, The Master said:

To think this Hibs team were seconds away from making the top 6. 

Twenty seconds from JUBILATION! 

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

There is part of me that is just slightly concerned that Leven has actually been the correct answer all along. 

From the outside looking in, it wasn't that long ago that Barry Robson got the job permanently after a successful spell as interim.

Apologies if that's miles out.

5 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

There is part of me that is just slightly concerned that Leven has actually been the correct answer all along. 

It's a different job being caretaker. He's got a more relaxed relationship with the players, he doesn't need to worry about anything long-term, and now that they're bottom six the team has a bit of freedom.

I wouldn't read too much into it.