11 hours ago, STFU_Donny said:

You’re technically correct. Whoever loses tomorrow will end up in 9th until the next round of fixtures. I know what you meant. 

Both teams are guaranteed losers before we've even kicked off. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Both teams are guaranteed losers before we've even kicked off. 

Football will be the loser after we’ve kicked off, all our lives will be worse after full time. 

11 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Football will be the loser after we’ve kicked off, all our lives will be worse after full time

Its one day closer to Vince leaving the forum to watch cricket for the summer so its not all bad.

15 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Yes, that is legitimately the reason. It stretches old Bill's resources. 

It has happened recently in the league cup and Europe but before that it rarely happened in the last 20 odd years. 

You can see next season's fixture list- Hibs v Rangers, City v Clyde and Spartans v say, Alloa, on the same day as a rugger international. 

Of course those fun loving egg chasers never, ever, cause any trouble unlike the yahoo football fans so won't need policing...

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

You can see next season's fixture list- Hibs v Rangers, City v Clyde and Spartans v say, Alloa, on the same day as a rugger international. 

Of course those fun loving egg chasers never, ever, cause any trouble unlike the yahoo football fans so won't need policing...

There was a Scottish Cup Saturday in the 90's when Hibs, Hearts and 5 Nations were all on at the same time. 

The buses and that were chaos. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Its one day closer to Vince leaving the forum to watch cricket for the summer so its not all bad.

Jesus he likes cricket? If not this is probably the worst accusation I have seen of someone on here.

Edited by gannonball

10 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Jesus he likes cricket? If not this is probably the worst accusation I have seen of someone on here.

To be fair to @VincentGuerin. Cricket might be more appealing to watch than our next 3 games. 

9 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Relax, it isn’t. 

I'll continue to sit out the back in Lanarkshire's finest cloudy weather

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Hopefully Aberdeen let Stevenson score in the 16th minute so I can f**k off back to the pub. 

Staying in the pub it is. 

Wollacott again, f**k me! 

I said it last week and I'll say it again. It's no wonder our promising young players piss off. 

They aren't given a chance in nothing games and have to watch below standard, English lower league nobodies play ahead of them. 

2 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Wollacott again, f**k me! 

I said it last week and I'll say it again. It's no wonder our promising young players piss off. 

They aren't given a chance in nothing games and have to watch below standard, English lower league nobodies play ahead of them. 

Johnson should have started in goals. 

But nah let’s play the same old shite. The sooner Monty is gone the better. 

4 minutes ago, philpy said:

Had a chance of a free ticket, but I'm severely hungover so therefore I'm suffering enough as it is...

You should have taken the free ticket. 

Wollacott antics in goal today would have cured your hangover.