24 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

A complete shock to see you appear on a Hibs vs Aberdeen thread. 

Good thing that we played on the Sunday so you didn’t have to miss the Hearts game.

🤣

What a zinger!

This has been one of my favourite fixtures of the season, and you can get it right up you.

41 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

He's not a "celeb" (mods, please) if you have to explain who he is. 

Well there is some actor called Michael Grant. I was just making it clear who I was writing about. He drinks Tennent's as well. All round good guy. 

4 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Relax David, take one of the blue pills..

Excuse me, only wee willie calls me David.

4 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Just finished a 2 hour lunch in a lovely wee La Rochelle restaurant.

2 pichets of Bordeaux Red down and now back in the apartment (weather is not the 27c it was yesterday.......) so might have to watch this pish after all..........

Thankfully, have some more red wine supplies to get me through the apres midi.

You lucky b*****d. I love the area around La Rochelle. You’ll probably have forgotten all about the match by now. Enjoy your break.

16 minutes ago, bagpuss said:

Surely Monty's getting emptied after that , given the Board's statement the other week

I'd have thought so, results must get better was the comment,Monty then inspires the side to being pumped off County then followed up with a sha##ng at home, oh and to top it off announcing Stevenson and Hanlon are binned. All in all not the best of events from a Hibs point of view. 

We’re going to hire McInnes, he’s going to take us to a very stable place, I’m going to post on Hibs.net that I’ve said we need McInnes after the last 76 sackings, and everyone else is going to claim likewise, completely ignoring the fact that whenever his name came up they said: “naw he plays pish football, naw we could do better, naw we need an attack-minded manager, blah blah blah”. 

We don’t need an attack-minded manager, we need a manager who knows what sport we’re playing. That’ll do just fine. 

Yogi as number two, please and thank you. 

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

I prefer the Joy Division take on that.

So do I, but funny none the less. 

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I prefer the Joy Division take on that.

I just googled “Joy Division cover of Total Eclipse of the Heart” before I suddenly realised what you were on about. 

SEE WHAT HIBS DOES TO A MAN?!?!

4 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

We’re going to hire McInnes, he’s going to take us to a very stable place, I’m going to post on Hibs.net that I’ve said we need McInnes after the last 76 sackings, and everyone else is going to claim likewise, completely ignoring the fact that whenever his name came up they said: “naw he plays pish football, naw we could do better, naw we need an attack-minded manager, blah blah blah”. 

We don’t need an attack-minded manager, we need a manager who knows what sport we’re playing. That’ll do just fine. 

Yogi as number two, please and thank you. 

Guessing you didn't hear Yogi on sportsound this afternoon?

He's so out of touch with Scottish fitba