CLYDEBANK 2024/2025

Crazy transfer fee Clydebank were asking for an average player who's been around several clubs. 

All because they have been paying mega fees for players they are skewing the market to a ridiculous amount at this level imo. 

3 minutes ago, Parkranger said:

Crazy transfer fee Clydebank were asking for an average player who's been around several clubs. 

All because they have been paying mega fees for players they are skewing the market to a ridiculous amount at this level imo. 

But not JB paying over £20k for a defender from Beith?

Sober up

5 hours ago, Parkranger said:

We didnt need to sell a club comes in we telli them what we are looking for its there call want to pay it why should we sell him on the cheap?

5 hours ago, Bankieboy135 said:

We didnt need to sell a club comes in we telli them what we are looking for its there call want to pay it why should we sell him on the cheap?

Aye , got to agree wi the wankies here .The transfer market was screwed a long time before they sold Graham , why would you no take as much as you can for him ?

19 hours ago, Parkranger said:

Yet beith paid it 

Mon the papers

9 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Yes, everything is Clydebanks fault. 

everything used to be our fault and it was magic. My advice would be enjoy it. 

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Ach im just having a laugh. I honestly just want my wee team to get up and grow, i do think it wont be long before there are 3/4 wosl teams in the Lowland, the levee isnt long for breaking. 

Aye I totally got that you were being light hearted, but I do sort of miss the frothing hatred of all things Talbot that has been somewhat quelled by our lack of recent league titles!

20 hours ago, Parkranger said:

About time you moved on to your next alter ego 

16 hours ago, 11TH MAY 1991 said:

CFC 1 Cumnock 0.

Another excellent win for The Bankies against a very physical Cumnock side who had either 6 or 7 booked .

Only a very lenient referee will know why they did not get at least one red card today.....

Bit like the last game at Townhead when both reds were rescinded? Never seen as much diving at this level as the last two games against Clydebank.