CLYDEBANK 2024/2025

11 hours ago, leaguereformer said:

With Clydebank being the biggest spenders in the league, how will they deal with the pressure.   

the biggest spenders always have a target on their back.  Similar to Talbot who is every teams cup final.  

there is no excuses for Clydebank not to win now outspending every team in the league.  Pressures on, how’s the bottle.  

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We were very good yesterday against Inverurie albeit I thought they were equalising seconds before we scored our second.

For me the worrying bit about last season was those two periods at the beginning of the term and again in March(?) when we just seemed to be losing games without an awful lot of fight or leadership on the pitch. It was strange to watch when we’d played some very good stuff in the middle of the league campaign. The new signings leave me optimistic that they’ll add a good bit of ‘steel’ that was maybe missing. Just need a top striker now, Rhubarb tells me we could be in for $hankland. Certainly has the potential to be a bit of a demolition derby league with lots of teams capable of getting points off each other. I suspect a strong start going to be especially important. 

On 21/07/2024 at 09:53, KirkyRobRoy said:

You must have some cracking contacts if you know the budget and accounts for every team in the league 🤣

Which were exactly my own thoughts.

And by the way, great to see the Rabs back in Kirky - been cycling past the new park for ages wondering when it would open!

Best of luck in getting back to the Premier.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Had my wee guy at a football camp in Greenock today, more Bankies strips than Morton, Celtic or Rangers, no wonder we can spend £750,000 on a single player, clearly massive club. 

£18,000 mate.

17 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

£180,000 massive club, bankies everywhere. 

11 minutes ago, Eadie is God said:

£1.8 million I heard 

You get your day in, you pair.

Jeezus! We spent a couple of boab. It’s never our thing. Like most we look for a bargain with talent and rarely go over the small club budget. Our old owner taught us well.

Very few become legends. 

We have had our fill with the money mercenaries, most were duff.

1 hour ago, beaver watch said:

I take it Samson ain't coming?

Thought it all had been agreed £9500 source on here 🙄🤣

Edited by Guest

Looking forward to welcoming you guys to MTC Park this Saturday. 

with our kitchen and toilets nearly finished we may still need to use the sport centre for the next 2 weeks for toilets however food and a new elevated viewing area is available. Along with the under cover seating off course.

see you all soon.

1 minute ago, Cairn Cheerleader said:

with our kitchen and toilets nearly finished we may still need to use the sport centre for the next 2 weeks for toilets however food and a new elevated viewing area is available. Along with the under cover seating off course.

see you all soon.

Elevated viewing area,I’m intrigued!

4 minutes ago, Eadie is God said:

Elevated viewing area,I’m intrigued!

It's a terrace with 3 steps which helps with viewing of the game.

we also have an elevated area for disabled supporters and carers which will be ready for Saturday should anyone require it.

20 minutes ago, Cairn Cheerleader said:

It's a terrace with 3 steps which helps with viewing of the game.

we also have an elevated area for disabled supporters and carers which will be ready for Saturday should anyone require it.

What's current capacity ?

On 21/07/2024 at 09:16, leaguereformer said:

With Clydebank being the biggest spenders in the league, how will they deal with the pressure.   

the biggest spenders always have a target on their back.  Similar to Talbot who is every teams cup final.  

there is no excuses for Clydebank not to win now outspending every team in the league.  Pressures on, how’s the bottle.  

Im more worried how would you deal with us winning it🤣

42 minutes ago, Cairn Cheerleader said:

see you all soon.

Good to see a club investing in their ground.  The bankies or seniors whatever they want to call themselves still don’t have a seated area in their council groundshare with yoker.  While Gartcairn are investing off the the park the bankies still ground share and use the extra money for £30k between two players in Samson and Syme