CLYDEBANK 2024/2025

Just now, leaguereformer said:

Yes Pollok with a big away support, I was more meaning the likes of your local derby v Drumchapel or a visit from St Cadocs etc...yes youll get fans through the gates from the likes of Talbot, Pollok Beith however some clubs hardly travel. 

JB committee man said 1000 plus when Talbot went there and I heard Talbot have 900 plus v Darvel and then 1500 v Cumnock. 

League average the last 3 years:

2023-24: 634

2022-23: 525

2021-22: 464

And based on the league form I reckon the Drumchapel game when it happens would be really well attended. They had 637 for the St Cadoc's game last year. 621 against Gartcairn.

Its almost as if they are not dependent on away fans, but catering to their own fans.

4 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

Yes Pollok with a big away support, I was more meaning the likes of your local derby v Drumchapel or a visit from St Cadocs etc...yes youll get fans through the gates from the likes of Talbot, Pollok Beith however some clubs hardly travel. 

JB committee man said 1000 plus when Talbot went there and I heard Talbot have 900 plus v Darvel and then 1500 v Cumnock. 

Oh take a day off ye clown yes we have spent money and we can afford it and if needed will spend more

5 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

Having attended Burgh/Talbot myself, there was a good crowd but from where I was stood no where near 1000 would be baffled if that was correct. And after watching highlights of Talbot/Cumnock would be surprised if there was 1500 at that, what is the capacity at Beechwood?

1 minute ago, Montys said:

Having attended Burgh/Talbot myself, there was a good crowd but from where I was stood no where near 1000 would be baffled if that was correct. And after watching highlights of Talbot/Cumnock would be surprised if there was 1500 at that, what is the capacity at Beechwood?

He just makes things up 😂

6 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

League average the last 3 years:

2023-24: 634

2022-23: 525

2021-22: 464

And based on the league form I reckon the Drumchapel game when it happens would be really well attended. They had 637 for the St Cadoc's game last year. 621 against Gartcairn.

It’s almost as if they are not dependent on away fans, but catering to their own fans.

Talbot had 900 for a league game against Darvel 😂😂😂

53 minutes ago, Eadie is God said:

Will Tucker get sacked if Tier 6 behemoths Talbot win nothing again this season? 

Will Moffat get sacked if Clydebank don't win the League after spending a fortune?  🤔 

2 minutes ago, Eadie is God said:

Talbot had 900 for a league game against Darvel 😂😂😂

The three Talbot home games for Clydebank the last few seasons were 885, 576, 1003

One of those numbers clearly stands out: 576. Must have been a miserable Tuesday in January or something. Nope Saturday 15th April 2023. Why the drop?

Could it be because Talbot's April had a schedule like this: 1st, 3rd, 5th (PP), 8th, 10th, 12th, 15th, 17th, 19th, 22nd, 25th, 28th

22 minutes ago, Montys said:

From memory it is 3200. I am sure a talbot fan will confirm this. I just remember seeing that number on the debates over the semi finals. 

In fairness with talbot coverage one of the busiest parts of the grounds is missed. 

1 hour ago, andy25 said:

Will Moffat get sacked if Clydebank don't win the League after spending a fortune?  🤔 

When did we become Rangers/Celtic

Edited by clansman

4 minutes ago, clansman said:

When did we become Rangers/Celtic

Not many managers keep their job going multiple seasons without winning anything.

5 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Not many managers keep their job going multiple seasons without winning anything.

The revolving manager works so well for other teams doesn't it. 

Is there so little to do in Ayrshire that all you have to do is troll Clydebank.

12 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Sacking the manager no always the answer but the big cash we are throwing about would expect to win things this year if not comittie will have a decision to make

13 minutes ago, clansman said:

The revolving manager works so well for other teams doesn't it. 

Is there so little to do in Ayrshire that all you have to do is troll Clydebank.

How am i trolling?

20 minutes ago, Bankie boy said:

Sacking the manager no always the answer but the big cash we are throwing about would expect to win things this year if not comittie will have a decision to make

The budget will be a about 6th in the league when wages are taken into account.

We’ll finish higher than that I’m sure.

1 minute ago, Eadie is God said:

The budget will be a about 6th in the league when wages are taken into account.

We’ll finish higher than that I’m sure.

Budget 6th in League  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

33 minutes ago, andy25 said:

How am i trolling?

2 hours ago, andy25 said:

You are, andy. How else would you describe the above question being posed on the Clydebank thread? Debate is fine but don't deny you're deliberately trying to upset people.

Edited by jimbaxters

1 hour ago, timeforchange said:

The Bankies have a ground which will require minimum maintenance and also will be due a substantial payout from the Sfa which would help their budget also.

I’m pretty certain it’s a substantial yearly sum on Holm Park.

13 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

You are, andy. How else would you describe the above question being posed on the Clydebank thread? Debate is fine but don't deny you're deliberately trying to upset people.

I'd say it was a reasonable question given the vast amount of money he's spent in 2024 and he's been there 5 years and won nothing.