Rangers FC vs Dundee FC - The Least Anticipated Game of the Season.

1 hour ago, Girth said:

This is marvellous. 

1 hour ago, Girth said:

Very true. 1-8 please Dees. 

1 hour ago, Girth said:

inject that shit directly into my veins GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

17 minutes ago, Girth said:

Angry Office GIF

3 minutes ago, sophia said:

Imagine gloating about an OF side pumping a fellow diddy side and claiming to support Inverness.

Scot Gardiner found IMO.

32 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Fifth time this season we've lost a multi-goal lead en route to a defeat. For all the success of this season, the side's lack of bottle has been painful.

At least when we lost 5-2 after being 2-0 up, it was to a decent side.

That could easily have turned toxic after Dundee smashed in two goals in a couple of minutes and looked like it was heading for maximum banter. 

The half time talk must have worked because we were a different team in the 2nd half.

Posted (edited)

An abject first half display where we looked rather clueless yet again, followed by an excellent second half where we actually played some decent football.

A rather excellent finish for Dundee’s second goal it has to be said, and that’s a couple of times I’ve been quite impressed with McCracken bar a couple of loose bits of distribution.

Thought Fraser looked quite positive when he came on, putting in 2 or 3 inviting balls into the box so maybe a natural replacement for Borna and backup to Ridvan going into next season.

Cantwell stepped up second half after nothing really worked in the first and flukey goal aside, had a few moments of real quality.

Dessers continues to frustrate by being allergic to hitting the ball first time, and when he does it’s from miles out.

Edited by AJF

1 hour ago, KirkieRR said:

Will the media spin this as plucky underdogs Sevco overcoming injuries and refereeing bias to give arrogant giants Dundee a bloody nose?

I’m just watching the highlights now and one thing I would say about the radio coverage I listened to earlier was that it wasn’t even close to doing justice to that second goal for Dundee. I think they were all just in shock that the mighty Gers were getting pumped, but that’s a goal of the season of the contender and if it had gone in at the other end they’d still be wanking over it like stir crazy chimps at the zoo. 

12 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Still, insurance taken out.

Screenshot_20240514-080617.png

Insurance bet that ends up with a financial win AND Saints making it into Europe.  

Happy with that!

9545E16F-0F50-487C-9CF9-C5A69076824A.jpeg

31 minutes ago, bennett said:

That could easily have turned toxic after Dundee smashed in two goals in a couple of minutes and looked like it was heading for maximum banter. 

The half time talk must have worked because we were a different team in the 2nd half.

It was that goal just before HT that made all the difference IMO.

If you go in at HT 0-2 down, despite our track record, I'm much more confident we can get something from the game.

As soon as that goal went in, I knew the script.