The Dons vs Livi - GoTW (Game of the week)

34 minutes ago, DC92 said:

7 of the games were against the bottom 5. The other 3 were against St Mirren and Dundee x2, where you took 1 point from a possible 9.

Well done for giving a good account of yourselves against Celtic, a team we have beaten twice this season.

A tad defensive there.

8 hours ago, DC92 said:

7 of the games were against the bottom 5. The other 3 were against St Mirren and Dundee x2, where you took 1 point from a possible 9.

Well done for giving a good account of yourselves against Celtic, a team we have beaten twice this season.

Defensive?

How many times have you beaten your big team sevco?  

That was an entertaining game with a bit of a party atmosphere towards the end. 

Disappointed that Sokler didn't take his opportunity to impose himself. Maybe needs a run of games. 

McGarry couldn't find a red shirt to start off with but did improve and start to look handy (albeit against shite in a dead rubber). 

Hoilett, Shinnie and Polvara were all excellent. 

We need to get Boyd on long contract now. 

Nice touch giving Hayes the armband. 

As much as last night was a good laugh, couple of serious points. 

Acknowledging the caveats of dead rubber and opposition (sorry livi), polvara at times was a joy to watch last night. He’s actually a really good footballer the way he uses his size and moves the ball about the pitch. He struggles to put this into 90 minutes yet but it’s an incredible progression from him. 

Im putting a marker in the ground now that I don’t think sokler is or will be the answer to miovski leaving. I have never really seen what others seem to in him. I don’t believe just giving him more game time will equal a big improvement. I am more than happy to be wrong. 

10 hours ago, DC92 said:

But at least you're not bothered...