Ross County v Aberdeen (Sun 19th May)

8 hours ago, tree house tam said:

It won't. Motherwell will be 3-0 up inside 30 minutes and we can all relax.

O.K.

1 hour ago, MarkPockets said:

I feel strangely calm about the entire situation today. Hopefully that confidence isn't misplaced. An early goal would certainly be good for the nerves in the stadium I'm sure. We have been terrible v Aberdeen this season so not holding out too much hope and may actually keep a closer eye on events at Fir Park

Ignore everything I said

I mean, County are clearing still winning and finishing 10th, but considering they spent about 60 minutes time wasting when we were on the ropes on Wednesday, and then took their best players off with 15 minutes to go, I'd find it hilarious if you ended up 11th.

Well done County for making this rod for your own back last week. Only hope now is to go out and just beat Aberdeen over 45 minutes, there's not a chance Motherwell are arsed enough to put in the work to comeback against St Johnstone.

20 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

McGinn and Rooney must have?

Possibly Dodds before that?

I assume what @lubo_blaha meant was that Sokler has scored 4 goals this season, each one has come in a different competition. 

5 minutes ago, Aidan said:

I assume what @lubo_blaha meant was that Sokler has scored 4 goals this season, each one has come in a different competition. 

That's what I took it to mean, too.