The Dee v The Killie

At the risk of subjecting everyone to more of that dreadful "thank-you" patter, I'll kick this one off. 

A glorious season shall end in a 2-0 victory to the west coast good guys. 

1 hour ago, Fide said:

At the risk of subjecting everyone to more of that dreadful "thank-you" patter, I'll kick this one off. 

Thank you.

I've already forgotten about last night and I'm excited for this one. Always enjoy a trip to Tayside, so I can't think of a much better way to end the season by going to Dens for a party and to let the team know how much I've appreciated their efforts over the course of the season. The game will probably be a classic end of season dead rubber but it'll be a fun day nonetheless.

3 hours ago, The Master said:

2-2. 

It's the law.

2-0 up most of the game then Killie get 2 in the last 10 mins. 

Standard!

If it does finish 2-2 then the fixture should be branded the Desmond Derby, with a trophy given to whoever comes out top in the head-to-head between the clubs at the end of the season.

image.thumb.png.aa1f297a4c9b081f7e569d44490c06b4.png

Last night was never about the Killie fans saying thank you, see what I did there, to the squad for a fantastic season once it became clear the circus could roll into town and claim the title.

Saturday is the real party for the majority of Killie fans, should be a crackin day out regardless if we win, lose or draw.

2-2, an exhibition of enjoyable football and good weather, and hopefully some kind of feel-good factor to end a season that for us really should have that feeling. Is that too much to ask for?

Just don’t lose again please.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Master said:

If it does finish 2-2 then the fixture should be branded the Desmond Derby, with a trophy given to whoever comes out top in the head-to-head between the clubs at the end of the season.

image.thumb.png.aa1f297a4c9b081f7e569d44490c06b4.png

Surely, by definition, there will never be a winner of this trophy, as we are destined to be locked together at 2-2 every game until doomsday...

Will need to award it on a jury basis for most stylish goal or most comedic way to lose the lead after being 2-1 up after 97 minutes.

Edited by Spikethedee

7 hours ago, Fide said:

Thank you for starting the thread.

As for the game I'm not fussed.

Thank you. 

7 hours ago, Fide said:

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Surely, by definition, there will never be a winner of this trophy, as we are destined to be locked together at 2-2 every game until doomsday...

Will need to award it on a jury basis for most stylish goal or most comedic way to lose the lead after being 2-1 up after 97 minutes.

But what about the big one come Saturday when The Hot Patato will be up for grabs.

I think Dundee deserve to lift that honour tbh.

10 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

3 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

Thank you for starting the thread.

As for the game I'm not fussed.

Thank you. 

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Thank you.

You're all very welcome x 

Have very little to say about this match. 

Having experienced last games where we desperately need something and also having experienced dead rubbers like this, my preference is massively the latter. 

Can relax, enjoy the game, have a party, and witness another 2-2 with late drama. 

Heading up tomorrow from Killie with my auld faither tomorrow in the car.

Where's the best place to park for disabled badge holders cause I know there's a load of restrictions around the stadium.

The Courier has these as okay to use. Is that correct?

Screenshot_20240517_185648_Gallery.jpg