Clyde FC Season 24/25

3 hours ago, clyde_r_us said:

that will be the end of the road for me

The end of your relevance, you mean? 

This is one of the reasons i believe we get in these states, people hanging around the club getting gigs off their pals on the board. Fair's fair if they put in the hours, there are some superb individuals who quietly go about their business but when the club is clearly broken in many departments, only an arsehole would say the above quote, as the candidates are obviously a joke. We've all had to watch this mob drill the club into the ground 'their' way, who wouldn't want it to be better? Regardless of the individuals. Voting for more of the same will be my end of the road- that should ensure a JA landslide in December- but as they keep telling you, democratic* club!

*Democratic in the same way PDR Korea, DR Congo, DDR....etc. 

19 hours ago, clyde_r_us said:

see if you jimmy choo harry Paterson and the kunt fae Sheffield can do Bettter

The person from Sheffield you mention is an awfully nice person and a lifelong supporter of the Club........been known (when the football was worth watching) to travel up on a Saturday, getting home in the early hours........proper commitment that.

46 minutes ago, Billy Reid Fan Club said:

The end of your relevance, you mean? 

This is one of the reasons i believe we get in these states, people hanging around the club getting gigs off their pals on the board. Fair's fair if they put in the hours, there are some superb individuals who quietly go about their business but when the club is clearly broken in many departments, only an arsehole would say the above quote, as the candidates are obviously a joke. We've all had to watch this mob drill the club into the ground 'their' way, who wouldn't want it to be better? Regardless of the individuals. Voting for more of the same will be my end of the road- that should ensure a JA landslide in December- but as they keep telling you, democratic* club!

*Democratic in the same way PDR Korea, DR Congo, DDR....etc. 

I would respond but the paranoia brigade would only say I was talking to myself lolz

53 minutes ago, clyde_r_us said:

mark my words i am suitable oooops ¡!!!!!

I doubt you are JA, I also doubt you are Ebbo the Stranraer strangler, no idea if you are Jimmy Choo or not, and John Mason has better articulation than you. So, you are either talking complete shite or you are Goodie.....and I very much doubt he wants anything to to do with Clyde.

55 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Was Mcall not the best thing since sliced bread a few month ago ?? Give the man time to sort it out ffs , that squad are more than capable of being right up there at the business end of the season. 

Don’t you dare muddy our thread with your reasonable and sensible outlook on things!