Clyde FC Season 24/25

4 minutes ago, JMDP said:

I presume Clyde fans still wouldn't take any Stirling player in their starting 11?

Wouldn’t matter anyway - Clyde have got the anti-Midas touch - previously good players turn to shite when they sign for us. Same in the other direction - 3 of the top strikers in Scotland are ex-Clyde!

Well if we were bad when Scally was doing 90% of the work, that was quite something with the full run of things. Praying that today wasn't an audition for Scally and we're far down the road with any replacement, who'll have a big job on their hands. Another bewildering line-up and another thoroughly embarrassing display, save for a bright fifteen minute period at the end of the first half. The subs were hilarious too.

If we do have someone in talks with the club (or even just interested in applying for the poisoned chalice) I do sincerely hope he is taking in the games already and so knows what needs done to turn round this shitshow pronto.  For what it's worth it is surely lack of direction and/or commitment rather than ability with most of the squad.

Players performing before and after joining us seems to support this view.

Ive came away from today’s game scunnered but not downhearted.  We are bottom but not adrift and it’s a long season so a lot can happen.  If it was straight relegation then I’d be bricking it but we have to go on and on we will. Things will change for the better 💪

51 minutes ago, JMDP said:

The bully wee

We haven't had many victories this season but knowing some guy saying he wouldn't take any Stirling players for our starting XI has gotten so deep under your skin that, months later, you're spending your Saturday evening celebrating a win for your team by fishing on a forum for part time football teams is a crumb of comfort.

3 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

Well if we were bad when Scally was doing 90% of the work, that was quite something with the full run of things. Praying that today wasn't an audition for Scally and we're far down the road with any replacement, who'll have a big job on their hands. Another bewildering line-up and another thoroughly embarrassing display, save for a bright fifteen minute period at the end of the first half. The subs were hilarious too.

There was someone watching the game from the stands today, so hopefully that might be progressing in the next week. Or maybe he’ll have been put off watching that…

46 minutes ago, Peechy said:

Ive came away from today’s game scunnered but not downhearted.  We are bottom but not adrift and it’s a long season so a lot can happen.  If it was straight relegation then I’d be bricking it but we have to go on and on we will. Things will change for the better 💪

Based on what. Nothing to be positive about from that. I saw a group of players that chucked it after the second goal went in. Stirling were bang average but still better.  Not sure if a new manager can change the mindset of this group of charlatans. 

12 minutes ago, Shawfield78 said:

Based on what. Nothing to be positive about from that. I saw a group of players that chucked it after the second goal went in. Stirling were bang average but still better.  Not sure if a new manager can change the mindset of this group of charlatans. 

I dont know, I just know they need to change and as a Clyde supporter I’m always the optimist and will be there through thick n thin.  But ffs if very skinny right now 😳