Ross County [6] : [1] Raith Rovers

3 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

I finished it last night, I enjoyed it but was a bit annoyed at him being a Jambo, I could swear he was a Hibee in a previous TV series and possibly a Rovers supporter in the books?

Anyway c'mon the Fifers.

He's nae Ken Stott.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Pizzo said:

That's the thing that often gets missed. When we beat Falkirk in the play off a few years back we absolutely bullied them all over the park and battered them 4-0. If the prem teams attitude is right it should be simple enough.

IF.

The Killie game? Were Falkirk not winners of the first leg and you guys got a really early goal in the second game? God that seems like decades ago 

Edited by Thereisalight..

Would be good to see Rovers back in the big time and playing that beautiful brand of football at Pittodrie next season, plus its much easier travelling by public transport to Kirkcaldy.

But County might be too good up top. 

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The Killie game? Were Falkirk not winners of the first leg and you guys got a really early goal in the second game? God that seems like decades ago 

Aye they scored late in the first leg. 

Think we scored twice in the first 8 mins of the second leg.

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

2 hours is plenty time from Glasgow to Kirkcaldy 

It was going take me longer get there than my sister etc Al from Dingwall.

I was at a junction where I could make a call and after an hour in car and was still to get through Charing cross.

Realise there was typo, I was still on south side of Glasgow. Hadn't made it to North side.

Edited by RH33

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Feel like this will be one of those games where you realise the gulf in quality between the top flight and second tier physically, and we'll see 100 pages after the match of people complaining it's purely because of the play off system being rigged.

Have both teams not played 38 games before tonight? 

Biggest game in over a generation and they can't even sell out 2 and half stands. Will suit the trend of absolute jobbers somehow making their way in to the top flight recently to be fair.