Ross County [6] : [1] Raith Rovers

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Speculation all over social media and the Dundee forum that we've signed Simon Murray. Any County fans heard anything about the potential of him leaving? I don't see the logic in us paying a fee for a semi decent 32 year old striker and I don't see us offering enough for County to accept but the speculation remains. 

Maybe they’re tired of his smug mug?

We've been much, much better than Thursday.  However, that defence is a poor championship one - trying to win promotion over two legs with that is nigh on impossible.

There looked a clear gap in quality between the sides on Thursday, but it's not as apparent today.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Speculation all over social media and the Dundee forum that we've signed Simon Murray. Any County fans heard anything about the potential of him leaving? I don't see the logic in us paying a fee for a semi decent 32 year old striker and I don't see us offering enough for County to accept but the speculation remains. 

If you find yourselves in the play offs next season he'll almost certainly score

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That was the rumour last season, and again during the dark winter of the Adams Saga this season. 

It's always been the case that if he moves, it's due to family reasons.

Ross County have been utter shite. They'll be doing well not to concede two and this going to extra time btw. 

Just now, TxRover said:

County seem very much on the back foot right now. Not sure where their early quick challenges and pressure went.

King went off and Loutri came on....we've lost any kind of control over midfield since then.

County just shutting their eyes and punting the ball forward everytime they get it, Craig Levein approves of these tactics.

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

County seem very much on the back foot right now. 

They're 1-0 up in the match and have a two goal lead in the tie. You keep deluding yourself that they're on the back foot though rather than sitting on what they have. 

Another 45 minutes of this and it'll be back to the drawing board for the Fife Gretna. 

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

His contract is up.

Posted (edited)

Dhanda ans Murray are the only ones that seemed arsed to play for County the last 20 minutes or so. Of that doesn’t change after the half, if Raith score first, it’ll get interesting based upon County fans talk about their defending.

Edited by TxRover

4 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Mystifying how Dylan Easton didn’t start first leg - best player on the park by a mile.

Not even close.  But we’ll take him