24/25 Summer Transfers

17 minutes ago, mcintyre_gmfc said:

Owen Moffat checks in at Cappielow, 2 year deal. 

Another good bit of business. 

I’m equally surprised and delighted at this signing. He’ll add a lot to our forward options!

On 04/06/2024 at 15:19, parsdaft said:

Dunfermline so far:

In

Chris Kane - St Johnstone (May 2026)

Out

Josh Edwards - Charlton Athletic
Paul Allan - Released
Miller Fenton - Released
Max Little - Released
Alex Jakubiak - Released
Michael Beagley - Released (Y)
Jake Rennie - Released (Y)
Owen Moffat - Blackpool (end of loan)
Brad Holmes - Blackpool (end of loan)
Xavier Benjamin - Cardiff City (end of loan)
Malachi Fagan-Walcott - Cardiff City (end of loan)
Miles Welch-Hayes - Livingston (end of loan)
Ben Summers - Celtic (end of loan)

(Y) - Denotes youth player

Now updated to reflect Josh Edwards signing for Charlton.

Paul Hanlon signs.

Excellent signing.

No doubt as he is another one the Pars were creaming themselves over the prospect of signing he will now be too old, injury prone, not good enough for them anyway, Rovers are the new Gretna and the usual other bullshit the fans of the absolutely massive up there with Barcelona Townies lot come out with.  Glad we are the inferior team in Fife, eh?

Edited by Heid_The_Baw

I don't recall any Pars fans "creaming over" the prospect of signing him. In fact there was very little mention of him on this forum. Perhaps you have been visiting various Pars forums and fell into dafc.net during your obsession with us. Most educated Pars fans know not to go in there.

20 hours ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

Paul Hanlon signs.

Excellent signing.

No doubt as he is another one the Pars were creaming themselves over the prospect of signing he will now be too old, injury prone, not good enough for them anyway, Rovers are the new Gretna and the usual other bullshit the fans of the absolutely massive up there with Barcelona Townies lot come out with.  Glad we are the inferior team in Fife, eh?

I'm guessing that a 3 year deal then since they have 2027 in the pic. f**k me 34yr old and getting a 3yr deal. He must have some agent. 

On 20/06/2024 at 16:15, Heid_The_Baw said:

Paul Hanlon signs.

Excellent signing.

I’ll tell you what isn’t inferior. Your ability to function in any capacity while carrying what must be a considerable weight of chip on your shoulders. Impressive