Who are you voting for in GE24

Who are you voting for in GE24  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 minutes ago, betting competition said:

I would say it’s more likely that the Tories will win if their votes hold up. In 2019, there were sexual misconduct allegations involving Thomson, which damaged the Tories.

I don't think the Tory vote will. I certainly hope not.

I’ve just taken an online poll where a computer makes your vote decision for you because that’s how lazy and ignorant my generation are. 

I’ve always been an “England bad, IndyRef2” kind of guy but apparently the party I most align with is Labour who I don’t think I can bring myself to back. 

Based on the candidates for my constituency, what they stand for on a local level and their likelihood of winning, it’s still SNP. 

Posted (edited)

SNP have been underwhelming, to say the least, in recent years but have a long way to go before they can match the ugly sisters in London.

Labour will walk it in England so the best scenario is some kind of balance to that from the SNP in Scotland and Plaid in Wales.

There just isn't anything about Starmer that says to me, "Yes, that's what I want to vote for".

Edited by Crùbag