Group D 🇵🇱🇳🇱🇦🇹🇨🇵

1 minute ago, Hammerafc said:

Except he wasn't standing in front of the keeper.

Being 'in front' is irrelevant. The law states they have to be 'in the way of an opponent' which he clearly was, there's no way the keeper could have dived and got the ball with the player standing there.

The one thing I do agree with is that Taylor gave interference on field and there was nothing to conclusively say that was the wrong call so on field decision stands. Would have been interesting if the goal had been given what the var decision would have been.

Fine with the decision, the length of time was utterly farcical though - it was a ten second decision. 

I’m assuming they have stopped sending referees to the screen for subjective offsides.

5 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I don't think keepers should be expected to dive head first into the knees of strikers to demonstrate interference 

I think they should. 

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Fine with the decision, the length of time was utterly farcical though - it was a ten second decision. 

I’m assuming they have stopped sending referees to the screen for subjective offsides.

It was given offside originally. They’d have only sent him to the screen if they felt that was wrong.