Group D 🇵🇱🇳🇱🇦🇹🇨🇵

34 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I was at Scotland v Morocco In 1998. Haven’t had a chance to see us at a World Cup since.

Some players I really liked in that squad.

32 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

He's wan ae thae English

Yeah and only years later I listened fully to what Andy Cameron was singing.  International-class trolling 🙂

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The likes of McGinn, Robertson, Tierney, McTominay, Gilmour would easily get into that Austria team.

Rangnick is a far better manager than Clarke and knows how to compete at this level.

We have nobody with the attacking ability of Sabitzer, Baumgartner or Arnautovic though. Key strengths where it matters.

The Dutch media have been ruthless about the game yesterday, they called the performance embarrassingly bad and one of the worst games at a final tournament we've played in quite some time. If we play like this in the round of 16 we'll undoubtedly go home.

I appreciate that neutrals will have enjoyed it, but it was a frustrating watch for us.

Austria, eh? Small country. Boring domestic league. Pisspoor in previous tournaments. One or two standout players but mostly triers. Captain missing from squad. Tough Group D. Beer. Sausages. Mountains. 
Fearless manager who knows how to set up against higher rated opposition.
It CAN be done.