Group F 🇹🇷🇬🇪🇵🇹🇨🇿

3 minutes ago, Raven said:

Take it you joined late?

324.jpegOh m8.

Edited by TheScarf

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Hoping Turkey are a half decent price against Portugal. I reckon they could take them. 

Not with their defence. Georgia cut through them at will.  Should be goals though.

I think Ronaldo individually has played quite well. Been a constant threat in the box. His positioning and runs are still exceptional, forced the Czechs into defending the aerial balls very well. Even on the occasions he's dropped to get on the ball he's looked decent enough, the back heel into Vitinha the first half was sexy. 

But when you're playing with him, the entire team needs to built round him and the gameplan is just going to devolve into spamming crosses into the back post. Makes the defensive set-up for the opponents pretty straight-forward. Definitely better options for Portugal to be playing with that squad they've got. 

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Hoping Turkey are a half decent price against Portugal. I reckon they could take them. 

Portuguese had 75% possession tonight. Turkey will need to get the ball off them and not struggle like they did against Georgia. 

Some really iffy goalkeeping so far in this tournament. Fair enough, a lot of that was in one game, but most of the games have had at least one of the goalies making a pigs ear of something.

Had a fantastic time at Turkey vs Georgia. Chances galore for both teams and some incredible goals. Great atmosphere from the Turks behind the goal next to us. 

Made friends with some local Turkish fans on the train back to where we’re staying and they took us out for a beer in their bar after. Got to love the big tournament experience.

11 hours ago, qos_75 said:

We have just arrived back at our hotel in Dusseldorf. My feet won’t dry out for a week.

That was a cracking match. Some goals from Turkey too. We were in the South stand as well. It was the red wall for the night.

Some atmosphere from the Turks. My lugs are still ringing.

IMG_3068.jpeg

IMG_3069.jpeg

It was the whistling from the Turks when Georgia had the ball that had my ears ringing!

It’s the last 2pm k/o of the tournament already.

Georgia were brilliant the other day against Turkey so think they’ll cause the Czech team some bother today though a draw will do us nicely.