Group F 🇹🇷🇬🇪🇵🇹🇨🇿

Defender just wandered away from the Georgian for the equaliser. Turks went from total domination to looking ordinary pretty quickly. 

Why did VAR not look at that blatant off the ball dunt at the end of the half? It was in the box. 

Just now, rainbowrising said:

Defender just wandered away from the Georgian for the equaliser. Turks went from total domination to looking ordinary pretty quickly. 

Why did VAR not look at that blatant off the ball dunt at the end of the half? It was in the box. 

I don’t get it.  Looked a foul to me.  

7 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

The ball wasn't in play.

18 minutes ago, velo army said:

Micah Richards is a TikTok clown. A brainless oaf.

Georgia have been excellent since the goal. I've been a negative norman since Friday and am still in that place. Everyone looks better than us right now. Even Georgia look like they can  play football,whereas we have about three guys who can play with the ball at their feet.

This tournament has been great so far, Scotland aside.

Micah Richards is football's answer to Rusty Lee.

24 minutes ago, velo army said:

Micah Richards is a TikTok clown. A brainless oaf.

Georgia have been excellent since the goal. I've been a negative norman since Friday and am still in that place. Everyone looks better than us right now. Even Georgia look like they can  play football,whereas we have about three guys who can play with the ball at their feet.

This tournament has been great so far, Scotland aside.

22 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Scotland are by far the worst team at the tournament.  And I don’t see the current squad getting any better.  

Can we give this sentiment a rest lads at least until after the game tomorrow night?  Yes, it's annoying we didn't turn up but it was one game against the hosts who were excellent on the night.

23 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Scotland are by far the worst team at the tournament.  And I don’t see the current squad getting any better.  

Georgia got 8 points from our group and qualified via Nations League group C.