Boness United 2024/25

On 04/07/2024 at 19:49, Nicholas Rage said:

Slightly surprised Musa hasn't signed up somewhere yet, saw he was posting a YouTube highlight video he'd made the other day. Hope he gets something as given the standard of keeping in the lower leagues he'd have a good crack at making a go of it 

Musa is also coaching Goalkeeping through Pro Performance Academy in Grangemouth. He has taken 2 or 3 of my son's GK coaching sessions and my son loves him. Seems a nice guy

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

Quite different, but I think it’s nice, always liked Puma brand.

only thing I'm dissapointed by is no white anywhere but with the templates you cant always get everything you want. Think its absolutely cracking personally. Away kit a big upgrade on the honking fluorescent orange too

3 minutes ago, bigwullieac said:

only thing I'm dissapointed by is no white anywhere but with the templates you cant always get everything you want. Think its absolutely cracking personally. Away kit a big upgrade on the honking fluorescent orange too

Agreed on the orange kits not being great but not sold on the yellow one either. Will save judgement until I see it in person as I really liked our previous yellow kit.

35 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

Musa is also coaching Goalkeeping through Pro Performance Academy in Grangemouth. He has taken 2 or 3 of my son's GK coaching sessions and my son loves him. Seems a nice guy

By all accounts he's a lovely guy, wish nothing but the best for big Musa.

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Looking forward to the friendly v Clydebank FC today.

KO is 1:30

Hopefully the BU's will make a better start to the game. 

Any of the trialists look any good on Tuesday as I missed the game - yes, holiday got in the way.

Boheesian, we were much better second half when the two black wide men with the surname Dublin-Green came on. Presume they are brothers.  I thought they both looked decent BUT they had the benefit of having a better spine up the middle of Porteous, Grant and Mitchell which tied up the HoB players and gave them plenty of the ball.

13 minutes ago, BonessBear_72 said:

I personally think they are terrible!! The home top looks like a beach towel. Give me a classic blue and white vibe too many shades of blue

Got to agree , going on pics , I don’t like them , reserve final judgment for when I see them on the players .