44 minutes ago, Loemba90 said:

Priority now a centre back?

Yes, right centre back will be brought in. Possibly one that can cover Rb. A CB has always been high up on the list of targets 

2 hours ago, Butters Scotch said:

I assumed the signing of Odada put an end to going after Campbell considering what his wage demands will be also. Then we have Docherty working his way back aswell which will hopefully be like a new signing and O'Donnell might be expected to fill in when required if he doesn't go out on loan.

Have you heard any info on other potential incomings?

My main thoughts are:

Centre forward we have two physical strikers in VDS and Moult but don't have a wee nippy pacey type striker so ideally could do with one if we need to switch up Plan A.

Trap, Fotheringham, Forbes, Thomson, Shak, Middleton seem to be the ones that we will be using as our wide forwards so business is sorted here.

Main priority has got to be the defence, in particular a mobile centre half and a RWB considering Strain's historic injury woes. He seems to be made of glass so even when he does return you can see him getting another injury. 

Not a chance we're signing someone to play 3rd fiddle to VdS and Moult. You want someone pacey through the middle, it's gonna be one of the wide men filling in.

45 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Not a chance we're signing someone to play 3rd fiddle to VdS and Moult. You want someone pacey through the middle, it's gonna be one of the wide men filling in.

Yeah agreed I don't see any more forwards coming in now and can see Fotheringham possibly playing there if we are desperate/Moult and VDS both out.

Trapanovski can play up front if required AFAIK.

Sevelj I don't think is now necessarily seen as a viable centre back option considering how easily he was beaten in the air. He'll be a utility man for us.

So RCB is priority 1 and probably a wing back who can play either side if needed would be next.

2 minutes ago, SGMilne said:

Trapanovski can play up front if required AFAIK.

Sevelj I don't think is now necessarily seen as a viable centre back option considering how easily he was beaten in the air. He'll be a utility man for us.

So RCB is priority 1 and probably a wing back who can play either side if needed would be next.

Aye he was at fault against Falkirk but Sevelj hasn't really been given time to develop as the RCB as he's either having to fill the CDM or RWB role so far.

Once Strain is back and Odada/Docherty start getting gametime then I can see Sevelj moving to the RCB. I think Goodwin will be seeing him as the one who can play quality passes forward from the back and a key part of the system IMO

1 hour ago, Butters Scotch said:

Aye he was at fault against Falkirk but Sevelj hasn't really been given time to develop as the RCB as he's either having to fill the CDM or RWB role so far.

Once Strain is back and Odada/Docherty start getting gametime then I can see Sevelj moving to the RCB. I think Goodwin will be seeing him as the one who can play quality passes forward from the back and a key part of the system IMO

His lack of height worries me.

33 minutes ago, Fife Arab said:

That source doesn’t look great “inside futbol” 

Inside Futbol is just the aggregator, they pull in stories on the go -usually from social media and releases - and publish them.

The source is a guy called Scott Burns, who's a beat reporter for Luton Town (so their Alan Temple, maybe?) who was quick a d correct with the Walton loan. 

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/news/8522/EMMANUEL-ADEGBOYEGA-ARRIVES-ON-LOAN-FROM-NORWICH-CITY.html

"Emmanuel has the perfect set of raw physical attributes to be a commanding centre-half in the Scottish Premiership - he rarely loses a battle with his opponent and is incredibly mobile for his height"

"At Walsall, I played on the right side of the back three"

So on paper that's pretty much ideal?

5 minutes ago, Ascal said:

Inside Futbol is just the aggregator, they pull in stories on the go -usually from social media and releases - and publish them.

The source is a guy called Scott Burns, who's a beat reporter for Luton Town (so their Alan Temple, maybe?) who was quick a d correct with the Walton loan. 

Scott Burns from the record? usually pretty spot on with utd stuff.