Time of the season to do some maths.

2+2 = 5

As part of a loan with option to buy at the end, keeper Jack Walton returns to Tannadice for their return to the William Hill Scottish Premiership.

This deal sees the Terrors play the Hatters in a fantastic pre-season friendly at Tannadice.

1 hour ago, ArabianKnight said:

Time of the season to do some maths.

2+2 = 5

As part of a loan with option to buy at the end, keeper Jack Walton returns to Tannadice for their return to the William Hill Scottish Premiership.

This deal sees the Terrors play the Hatters in a fantastic pre-season friendly at Tannadice.

I've always had a thing about signing ex players. Levitt being the most recent case. Don't like it

44 minutes ago, Girth said:

I thought Cudjoe was meant to be a bit of a player!? Where's he off!?

St Johnstone and another Scottish club want him but player indicating he wants to try mainland Europe.

According to someone on Facebook yesterday, he was allegedly kicked out of his digs, routininely late for training, generally pretty hard work. Might all be bo11ocks, obviously, but United's statement doesn't exactly overflow with regret.

Rumour according to one of the message boards 

4 minutes ago, GFARAB82 said:

St Johnstone and another Scottish club want him but player indicating he wants to try mainland Europe.

According to someone on Facebook yesterday, he was allegedly kicked out of his digs, routininely late for training, generally pretty hard work. Might all be bo11ocks, obviously, but United's statement doesn't exactly overflow with regret.

Rumour according to one of the message boards 

5th word makes me doubt it, but you never know.

Shame, as there is talent in him

Edited by WhatDayIsIt

4 minutes ago, WhatDayIsIt said:

5th word makes me doubt it, but you never know.

Shame, as there is talent in him

Arabs Anonymous most likely but no smoke without fire. I'd heard he was wanting high earner status back at the start of the year and it coincidentally was about the same time his appearances became more fleeting so who knows 

Edited by GFARAB82

4 hours ago, Girth said:

I thought Cudjoe was meant to be a bit of a player!? Where's he off!?

Yeah, he's a tiny little bit of a player. 4' 8" and about five stone soaking wet. He's got talent but maybe not enough to make up for the physical shortcomings. Couldn't get a regular game in the Championship and has an agent with ideas above his station. I fear the wee man may be out of the game for quite a while as United will be due a development fee and not sure anyone will be willing to pay it.

1 hour ago, PartyFears2 said:

His ‘agent’ is a bell end 

That's what I'd heard too and wanted him on the same pay as the likes of Tony Watt where as the club maybe only seen him as a player for developing like others his age. End of the day no one is bigger than the club as the saying goes.