2 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

I struggle to get my head around why a United fan or any fan outside the old firm can't get up for the league cup. 

It is our 1 of 2 realistic chance of silverware. 

Why do you watch United? I'm not having a go, purely interested 

To get away from the missus mostly.

You don't need to understand the priorities of the thousands of folk that walk to Tannadice many weeks of the year, but tomorrow you'll notice (by their absence) quite a few of them have found better things to do.

Done well today. Thought the defence was really good especially Graham and Gallagher even Holt in that slightly further forward role played well.

Trapanovski is a joy to watch. Moult very unlucky not to make it 2-0 

Fair play to Adeboyega. Much better today, showed he is a decent player and obviously knows now he isn't going to get time.

New guy was pretty good too.

Thought we were comfortable. My only negative is, Moult aside, subs really weaken us and guys still look gassed after 80.

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

Fair play to Adeboyega. Much better today, showed he is a decent player and obviously knows now he isn't going to get time.

New guy was pretty good too.

Thought we were comfortable. My only negative is, Moult aside, subs really weaken us and guys still look gassed after 80.

Yeah I thought our fitness was lacking again. Considering St.Mirren played midweek and made 2? Changes they looked fitter still 

Can't agree about them being fitter than us. We were extremely comfortable for the full 90 there. Moult came on at the right time as well. 

No failures today, as comfortable as it could've been. 

Trapanovski again showing his worth. Ferry outstanding again. Holt had a great game. Babunski pretty quiet, as was VDS. 

At long last, we have excellent quality with the deliveries into the box. 

Enjoyed that. 

Just now, Zetterlund said:

The more I see of Will Ferry the more I'm surprised that a) he was playing at Cheltenham and b) we managed to sign him. Looking like our best signing IMO.

Our best signing for years

2 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

The more I see of Will Ferry the more I'm surprised that a) he was playing at Cheltenham and b) we managed to sign him. Looking like our best signing IMO.

Enjoy him while he's here. 

My preferences for the League Cup Quarter Final draw.

1 Home to Spartans.

2 Home to Dundee (derby atmosphere, sell out, possible TV).

3 Away to Dundee (see above).

4 Away to either arse (we would go out but a payday for the club).

5 Home to anybody else.

6 All other options.

ETA - we got option 6

Edited by Granny Danger