21 minutes ago, Fife Arab said:

Courier got wind of it now…ex Barca youth. Looks promising! 

Was at St Andrews today 

How relevant is the term 'ex-Barca youth' when the lad's 30?

A bit too much mutual consent on his Wiki for my liking, but seems like a good c**t, sign him up for this alone.

"Babunski is a vocal supporter of the human rights of refugees. He, his brother, and four friends spent Christmas 2015 at a refugee camp in Gevgelija, a Macedonian town on the Greek border and part of the Balkan route for displaced people seeking accommodation in the West."

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

How relevant is the term 'ex-Barca youth' when the lad's 30?

You’d like to think anyone who graduates somewhere like that is gonna at least be better than Tilson 

2 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

If I remember correctly we were close to signing his father, Boban in the 80s

Arab Archive has him playing for us in a friendly against Dundalk in 1999. 

I'm slightly jealous of Utd just signing random foreign players - canna beat it!

That said I've seen enough random foreign players in Dundee FC sides over the years that I'm excited at how comical this could turn out.

4 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

I love how animated the Dee get over a potential United signing 

I mean leading with "ex Barca youth" for a 30 year old Hungarian 2nd tier player - indications may be that Utd fans get a wee bit animated and leave themselves open to it....

Just now, Der Panzer said:

I mean leading with "ex Barca youth" for a 30 year old Hungarian 2nd tier player - indications may be that Utd fans get a wee bit animated and leave themselves open to it....

But it is factual what the poster said. If he had said something along the lines of 'yes! We have signed an ex Barca player' then I'd take your point. As I said, the Dees seem more animated over the news