We're crying out for another couple of CMs. Desperate in fact. Can't go into the first games of the season without them or there will be a serious uphill battle going on.

Hopefully get the ones away that have been mentioned so others can be brought in.

just watched thousands of seats disappear before my eyes but managed to snag one in the end, hopefully my first derby turns out good 🙃

4 minutes ago, Lancashirearab said:

The English just don't get it! It's my own fault for teaching in an English school.

20240722_175628.jpg

If you squint a bit, it looks more red than orange and the wee gadge is clearly Simon Stainrod.

Just now, PartyFears2 said:

We got a new defensive CM yet?

or are we gonna be ok with the massive gap between midfield & defence, begging to be counter attacked..

Is he relying on the wing backs tucking in on either side? I can see Ferry doing it. The other side probably more worried about doing their first job, without confusing them with extra responsibilities.

Just now, Pull My Strings said:

Is he relying on the wing backs tucking in on either side? I can see Ferry doing it. The other side probably more worried about doing their first job, without confusing them with extra responsibilities.

Haven't seen any evidence of that being the plan thus far. I really don't know what we're going for, Babunski is quality but can't be playing in a midfield 2, ideally we'd have Sibbald with a tough tackling midfielder then Babunski in ahead of them.

10 minutes ago, RB-Scotland said:

Haven't seen any evidence of that being the plan thus far. I really don't know what we're going for, Babunski is quality but can't be playing in a midfield 2, ideally we'd have Sibbald with a tough tackling midfielder then Babunski in ahead of them.

I think that might end up being the position, but it'll require a change of system.

15 hours ago, wardy83 said:

Strain expected to be out for 12 weeks

Coming off his previous injury record, if the guys out for 12 weeks from attempting a backheel, I'm not holding out much hope for the future.