EURO 2024 - P&B Fantasy League

I think its per round of fixtures if inclined, so in the group if you select a three Germans and we tuck them away you can remove them for players on your bench to maximise the points.

Transfers without penalty each round too. At the world cup they give you a change your whole team after the groups ends but only 8 teams head home before the knockouts and I suspect few will have Georgian strikers.

I just spent 5 minutes in an advert break doing it normally.

I think you can transfer two players between 'matchdays' (as in one whole round of fixtures) - if you don't use your transfers then only one can be carried over.

I hope I have that correct.

As far as subs go, you can sub four players a day but no one on the bench at the end of a 'matchday' (round of fixtures) accrues any points.

Sub out a maximum of 4 players (unless they've been sent off), and replace them with any of your subs whose teams are yet to play within the matchday. Any players you sub out will score 0 points for that matchday.

ETA: Sorry, this was supposed to be a reply to @Gordopolis

Edited by IggyStooge

• 1 month later...

I don't know everyone who contributed only those who posted on this thread and with Scotland not in action there a chance it'll drop down the pages. Thanks to the 14 who took part. I ended up in 5th with a disastrous 3rd group game score due to players being rested and forgot to make changes in the semi's. Think my captain pick only pulled through once in 7 games.

Anyway @IggyStooge, @Melanius Mullarkey, @Bully Wee Villa, @Gordopolis thanks.

Final Leaderboard

Scotty90: 328

Mark

Alastair

Bully Wee

Stephen

Brewer

Martin

Gee

Alan

Elljayem

Moray