Alan Hansen

Has there been any mention of what the issue is yet?

None of our business, obviously, but it's unusual for the press not to print all the lurid details, including attempts to get photos from inside their hospital room. I'm more interested in why they haven't, considering it won't be anything to do with decency.

43 minutes ago, BFTD said:

None of our business, obviously, but it's unusual for the press not to print all the lurid details, including attempts to get photos from inside their hospital room. I'm more interested in why they haven't, considering it won't be anything to do with decency.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

No.

In fairness, it would be a different scenario if he were English. The paparazzi would be hiding in hospital trollies if it were Gascoigne, etc.