Guests in the Junior Cup

10 minutes ago, Eadie is God said:

It meant we didn’t qualify for the real Scottish Cup back then,that’s about all.

The fact  I'm owning you so much here would put anyone with any credibility to shame and take a look at one's self.  Even your fellow bankie fans must be cringing at you 😆

Please stop embarrassing yourself on here .

Just now, Thejackdaw said:

The fact  I'm owning you so much here would put anyone with any credibility to shame and take a look at one's self.  Even your fellow bankie fans must be cringing at you 😆

Please stop embarrassing yourself on here .

Thats genuinely all it meant to me.

I can’t speak for other people.

The fact that clubs are playing on a Sunday after playing their big game on the Saturday shows how irrelevant the competition is.

1 minute ago, Eadie is God said:

Thats genuinely all it meant to me.

I can’t speak for other people.

The fact that clubs are playing on a Sunday after playing their big game on the Saturday shows how irrelevant the competition is.

I'd say it's the opposite.

The fact they're prepared to play twice in the one weekend despite the efforts of the LL and Eosfl doing their utmost to scupper it, shows how much they value it.

1 minute ago, Casper Wilson said:

The fact they're prepared to play twice in the one weekend despite the efforts of the LL and Eosfl doing their utmost to scupper it, shows how much they value it.

Admire your brass neck and there is some truth in what you're saying, namely that the clubs are being proactive but it's not for the LL or EoSFL to bend to the SJC but you know that already.

3 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

Tranent are playing this weekend. Playing tonight against Gretna 2008 to fit it in.

Alternative fixtures were arranged originally. Camelon were supposed to play tomorrow. Bo'ness United were playing 5th October with Celtic B moving the fixture.

Its not the leagues that have caused the issue. Its the clubs who took on the additional commitments knowing they would have to make it work. Something that WoSFL Junior Cup participants know all about since they had to create a rule to include Junior Cup games as a priority over league fixtures.

2 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Tranent are playing this weekend. Playing tonight against Gretna 2008 to fit it in.

Alternative fixtures were arranged originally. Camelon were supposed to play tomorrow. Bo'ness United were playing 5th October with Celtic B moving the fixture.

Its not the leagues that have caused the issue. Its the clubs who took on the additional commitments knowing they would have to make it work. Something that WoSFL Junior Cup participants know all about since they had to create a rule to include Junior Cup games as a priority over league fixtures.

Maybe the other leagues will do this too if the majority of their clubs want to participate in it. Surely the clubs could/should lobby for it.

Just now, jimbaxters said:

Maybe the other leagues will do this too if the majority of their clubs want to participate in it. Surely the clubs could/should lobby for it.

They could, but its getting the majority. When all those East Region Juniors moved to the EoSFL there was his idea it might lead to a takeover of sorts. Yet they've never really pushed for it.

The EoSFL committee has reps from Camelon, Inverkeithing, Whitburn, Hill of Beith, Linton, Livingston United on it. Nobody can say its some stubborn "Senior" bloc hating the Juniors.

29 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

Considering both ties were scheduled to be played midweek with the blessing of the LL and EoS, I think you need to look closer to home as to why they've been rescheduled again, and put the tinfoil hat away