Heart of Midlothian B 2024/25

37 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

There's rightfully suspicion on those that won't right across the board,  the fact you directly refuse to answer the question creates a lot more.   There is no justifiable reason for not revealing your interest. 

😂

What question? I like watching Friday night football, occasionally go to SPFL Friday night games as well and U20 development league and Hearts B games, and I've not been involved with Blackburn for well over a year and only occasionally attend (that's not a secret on here), neither do I know anyone who plays at Hearts.

Goodness me this place is mental 😂

Edited by Burnieman

Just now, newcastle broon said:

This was just heating up too. Howay the mods :lol:

Tears and snotters from B-team man running crying to the mods over a few mild posts. Embarrassing state of affairs really. I just want to know what team he supports.

2 hours ago, Burnieman said:

Does it matter?

Just curious.

Edinabear would go out of their way to bump B team threads because they're a troll. Knowing all it would do is lead to the endless repeated arguments.

There's the occasional Hearts fan that pops by, because they have an interest in their club as a whole. Yet you don't seem to be interested in the first team except for B team references.

Maybe you're now local to Ainslie Park? As you didn't seem to have the same interested when the B team were at Whitehill Welfare. Yet there's Spartans & Hutchison Vale right there and still going to be around in 5 years.

Its just been a weird turn to see someone that's usually an advocate for the betterment of the non-league in Scotland to spend 90% of their time cheerleading for a pro-youth team.

10 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Tears and snotters from B-team man running crying to the mods over a few mild posts. Embarrassing state of affairs really. I just want to know what team he supports.

Who the hell are you to demand that? There’s no requirement to declare who you support if you don’t want to.

Absolute weirdo childish behaviour, stamping your feet because you’re not getting what you want.

I get that there is a temporary lull in your club’s car crash existence and you’re bored, but get a grip.

1 minute ago, Cowdenleith said:

Who the hell are you to demand that? There’s no requirement to declare who you support if you don’t want to.

Absolute weirdo childish behaviour, stamping your feet because you’re not getting what you want.

I get that there is a temporary lull in your club’s car crash existence and you’re bored, but get a grip.

I will ask what I want and you cannot stop me. How dare you speak to me in such a tone.

If Burnieman can provide an answer I will give them a green dot. Although I’m not sure I can forgive the grassing to the mods over mild trolling. 

10 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Just curious.

Edinabear would go out of their way to bump B team threads because they're a troll. Knowing all it would do is lead to the endless repeated arguments.

There's the occasional Hearts fan that pops by, because they have an interest in their club as a whole. Yet you don't seem to be interested in the first team except for B team references.

Maybe you're now local to Ainslie Park? As you didn't seem to have the same interested when the B team were at Whitehill Welfare. Yet there's Spartans & Hutchison Vale right there and still going to be around in 5 years.

Its just been a weird turn to see someone that's usually an advocate for the betterment of the non-league in Scotland to spend 90% of their time cheerleading for a pro-youth team.

As you well know as I've repeated it often enough, I have never been against B teams in the Pyramid only the manner of their entry, but I'd rather there was a proper reserve league in place instead. We've been here umpteen times before.

Why shouldn't I post on this thread about Hearts B related stuff given I go to a fair few of their home games, why does it really matter to anyone? I enjoy the games and have enjoyed seeing the kids develop, and sometimes the myths surrounding B teams need to be corrected.

The hatred of B teams is now extending to hounding anyone who takes a genuine interest in it.  It's pretty poor from some posters, it's clouding their better judgement.  I find it strange how some get bent out of shape about it, it's just 11 laddies playing football at the end of the day.

Anyway, this thread isn't about me, it's specifically about Hearts B.

Edited by Burnieman

2 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

As you well know as I've repeated it often enough, I have never been against B teams in the Pyramid only the manner of their entry, but I'd rather their was a proper reserve league in place instead.

Why shouldn't I post on this thread about Hearts B related stuff given I go to a fair few of their home games, why does it really matter to anyone? I enjoy the games and sometimes, the myths surrounding B teams need to be corrected.

The hatred of B teams is now extending to hounding anyone who takes a genuine interest in it.  It's pretty poor from some posters, it's clouding their better judgement.  I find it strange how some get bent out of shape about it, it's just 11 laddies playing football at the end of the day.

Anyway, this thread isn't about me, it's specifically about Hearts B.

No-one is disagreeing with the last sentence of yours, under-lined above. I hope that everyone gets enjoyment out of supporting football, whichever club or team. A little concerned though.

3 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

I will ask what I want and you cannot stop me. How dare you speak to me in such a tone.

If Burnieman can provide an answer I will give them a green dot. Although I’m not sure I can forgive the grassing to the mods over mild trolling. 

You can ask what you what you want, you can’t force anyone to give you answers no matter how hard you stamp your feet.

I love the offended tone you put out, considering the way you carry yourself across the forum.

You’re clearly lacking attention in your everyday life and try and make up for it here by trying to offend just about everyone, crack on with that.

Just now, Cowdenleith said:

You can ask what you what you want, you can’t force anyone to give you answers no matter how hard you stamp your feet.

I love the offended tone you put out, considering the way you carry yourself across the forum.

You’re clearly lacking attention in your everyday life and try and make up for it here by trying to offend just about everyone, crack on with that.

I carry myself with class and dignity across the forum. Unlike yourself and Burniegrass who think they can speak to me in such a rude manner. It was only a simple question.