Who did you vote for?

Who did you vote for?  

235 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, pub car king said:

Living in darkest Englandshire, where the local population has an average age of about 140 and they've had a tory MP since the thing was invented. 

I voted for Labour not a decision I'm particularly happy about but they have the best chance of unseating the local c**t

That said the living dead were out in force down the polling station. Car crash parking and copies of the daily mail everywhere, like it was some last hurrah 

“Say what you want about the brown fellow, he’s better than that Bolshevik Starmer…”

On target for an SNP majority here with John Hughes as the official opposition holding them to account.

Just handed in my SNP postal vote. No one locally tried to persuade me and if our candidate wins another Dunfermline fan is headed to the House of Commons

57 minutes ago, 101 said:

Just handed in my SNP postal vote. No one locally tried to persuade me and if our candidate wins another Dunfermline fan is headed to the House of Commons

Greame Downie the Labour candidate actually chapped my door the other night, first time ever I have seen a candidate 

They've changed our polling station as the usual one is undergoing a refurb

The new one is my old Primary school, haven't been there in 45 years - still had the fear as I walked past the headmasters office, even upped the pace a bit as I hurried past

Anyone else hate when there are candidates outside greeting folk? 

Just shows how unrepresentative of Scotland overall this sub forum is. 

I will very surprised if the SNP get the same result tomorrow.  

I voted cock and balls. Flynn will probably win bit I couldn't bring myself to vote for them.

7 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Just shows how unrepresentative of Scotland overall this sub forum is. 

I will very surprised if the SNP get the same result tomorrow.  

I voted cock and balls. Flynn will probably win bit I couldn't bring myself to vote for them.

Flynn's predicted to lose is he not?

Whatever electoral system that guarantees Yogi Hughes as leader of the opposition and where the Tory votes are dwarfed by spoiled ballots should clearly be the one adopted by Westminster.

1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

Whatever electoral system that guarantees Yogi Hughes as leader of the opposition and where the Tory votes are dwarfed by spoiled ballots should clearly be the one adopted by Westminster.

A guid’ honest vote.

Voted this morning, as usual, up at the local primary school. Was disappointed to find that the rows of wooden voting booths have been replaced with new ‘circular’ stations each containing four ‘voting segments’. Looked like those plastic outdoor urinal things that some city centres have adopted to try and stop folk pishing in doorways after a weekend night out. Anyway, I cast my vote then duly pished on the floor in my ‘segment’. They’re very convincing.

Bring back wooden cubicles.

3 hours ago, pub car king said:

Living in darkest Englandshire, where the local population has an average age of about 140 and they've had a tory MP since the thing was invented. 

I voted for Labour not a decision I'm particularly happy about but they have the best chance of unseating the local c**t

That said the living dead were out in force down the polling station. Car crash parking and copies of the daily mail everywhere, like it was some last hurrah 

Hopefully the majority stroke out after the results.

Started off the campaign thinking I would probably vote Labour, but ended up voting SNP because I haven't liked Labour's campaign, they're going to have a two million seat majority anyway, and I like our SNP candidate. Still suspect Labour will win the seat by a few thousand, though.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

They've changed our polling station as the usual one is undergoing a refurb

The new one is my old Primary school, haven't been there in 45 years - still had the fear as I walked past the headmasters office, even upped the pace a bit as I hurried past

Anyone else hate when there are candidates outside greeting folk? 

Here in ‘Murica we always have the candidates, or usually their inbred supporters, outside polling places.

Question, is there a distance they must remain from the polling location entry? All U.S. States have legal distances people “electioneering” must remain from the entry point(s) of the polling places. They vary from 25 feet to 1,000 feet, and some vary for presence vs sound. Electioneering includes button, tee-shirts, signs and all that, so you can’t vote in your MAGA hat.

Its a brilliant bit of law that allows you to taunt the supporters, as long as you remain within the distance markers and don’t mention candidates or positions, because they struggle to respond without mentioning something improper. When they do, you contact the Precinct Judge, and he’ll have them removed by the police, and possibly charged…not that I’d know.

Edited by TxRover

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Flynn's predicted to lose is he not?

Not according to the bookies or electoral calculus (which is probably not the best measure)

image.png.ec39c1d5960ed8845ec668d95d4b8530.png

image.png.6322fe925eac69c6997e456cffbb143a.png

The best thing in his favour is that the Tories came 2nd last time so if their vote implodes it'll help. Added to the fact that Malik was caught telling some voter that labour never tried last time to allow the Tories in.

Of course you have the fact that the unionist vote coalesces behind whichever candidate they think has the best chance of beating the SNP but that's hard to know.

Edited by Suspect Device