What is the point of labour ?

pawpar

Just now, sophia said:

Why is it not paying into a pension? 

Because there’s no link between the amount you pay in and the amount you receive. Not to mention the fact it also pays for various other benefits which are not related to pensions whatsoever. Any more stupid questions or are you done?

All the old tories on the board raging that millionaires might not get £12k a year. I f**king hate boomers. 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

1 minute ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Because there’s no link between the amount you pay in and the amount you receive. Not to mention the fact it also pays for various other benefits which are not related to pensions whatsoever. Any more stupid questions or are you done?

All the old tories on the board raging that millionaires might not get £12k a year. I f**king hate boomers. 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

So nothing at all yo do with pensions then. 

Aye OK. 

I'm out. 

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

No one is raging you clown, your hatred obviously impairs your ability to see or debate coherently.

2 minutes ago, sophia said:

So nothing at all yo do with pensions then. 

Aye OK. 

I'm out. 

When did I say it had nothing to do with pensions. Your comprehension levels are f**king woeful. 

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

No one is raging you clown, your hatred obviously impairs your ability to see or debate coherently.

It’s hard not to get frustrated with thick, hypocritical c***s like yourself. 

30 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Yeah, it’s still a tax and isn’t ’paying into a pension’. 

I think it might have been this that misled me. 

Are you somehow overwrought? If so I wish you peace and contentment. 

1 hour ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

All the old tories on the board raging that millionaires might not get £12k a year. I f**king hate boomers4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

I genuinely hate this lazy yank pish.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

16 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

How many of those 3m votes would it take to swing an election? Plus all the voters who are about to hit retirement age. 

Part of the sales pitch for the welfare state was the universality of it. Higher earners do pay more in (although it stops being progressive in contributions after a point) but don't get more out. Overall, despite not being means tested national insurance is a net transfer from high to low earners already. 

If you want to make it less universal, you risk losing the buy in that most people generally feel, that they also generally have for free healthcare. 

Imagine using "boomer" as an insult. Minter for you. 

39 minutes ago, coprolite said:

How many of those 3m votes would it take to swing an election? Plus all the voters who are about to hit retirement age. 

Part of the sales pitch for the welfare state was the universality of it. Higher earners do pay more in (although it stops being progressive in contributions after a point) but don't get more out. Overall, despite not being means tested national insurance is a net transfer from high to low earners already. 

If you want to make it less universal, you risk losing the buy in that most people generally feel, that they also generally have for free healthcare. 

Imagine using "boomer" as an insult. Minter for you. 

I didn’t use it as an insult, I used it as a descriptor. You chose to take it as an insult, that’s up to you. Sorry for not including the prefix ‘baby’ to describe the generation of people I was referring to - seems to have upset a few *baby* boomers sadly.

At no point have I said it is a realistic option. Obviously it would be highly unpopular amongst the ‘I’m alright Jack’ generation, who turn out in their droves every election to vote for the Tories. 

34 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Another kick in the nads for Scotland by Labour.

Doubtless Ian Murray will tell us that "hard choices needed to be made".

I await the article later in the year telling us they have decided to take the £800m to Cambridge............

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cyx5x44vnyeo

The new funding was announced in October last year and Edinburgh University had already spent £31m building housing for it.

57 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I didn’t use it as an insult, I used it as a descriptor. You chose to take it as an insult, that’s up to you. Sorry for not including the prefix ‘baby’ to describe the generation of people I was referring to - seems to have upset a few *baby* boomers sadly.

At no point have I said it is a realistic option. Obviously it would be highly unpopular amongst the ‘I’m alright Jack’ generation, who turn out in their droves every election to vote for the Tories. 

It's generally used by people as an insult.

You know that and are backtracking furiously.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

1 hour ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

You’re right. People’s “generation “ is a great basis to group their views and character on. Like zodiac signs.

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

You’re right. People’s “generation “ is a great basis to group their views and character on. Like zodiac signs.

Is there any evidence to suggest that Aries are more likely to vote for the Conservative Party? Are zodiac signs a generally accepted demographic used for analysis? f**king dreadful comparison then, isn’t it? 

18 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's generally used by people as an insult.

You know that and are backtracking furiously.

Backtracking furiously 

48BF3ECC-06E7-4383-ACBB-6FF1D6BB912F.gif.7fd36bd616293f93c30e0ca9610c21cf.gif

1 minute ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Is there any evidence to suggest that Aries are more likely to vote for the Conservative Party? Are zodiac signs a generally accepted demographic used for analysis? f**king dreadful comparison then, isn’t it? 

Backtracking furiously 

48BF3ECC-06E7-4383-ACBB-6FF1D6BB912F.gif.7fd36bd616293f93c30e0ca9610c21cf.gif

If by “analysis “ you mean the mental diarrhoea published in newspapers then yes. Otherwise, lol. 
 You’re probably a f**king Sagittarius 

Just now, coprolite said:

Terrible use of old gifs, terrible boomer patter. Just really really bad internet. 

And getting greenies from the Greenock Incel.  Says it all really.  :(