24/25 CarMatKings South Region Challenge Cup

image.thumb.png.60a1d86baf46dce9dedc56e74acb8f87.png

image.png.3e2a948f11d86c53deb04e29d6a84506.png

Draw is now all in from the beginning so the chances of Royal Albert vs Hawick Royal Albert & Vale Of Leven vs Vale Of Leithen are greatly increased which is pleasing. Nice change as it allows more smaller clubs the chance of a trip somewhere 'exotic'.

Draw for the first two rounds is Thursday 8pm on the WOSFL youtube.

1 hour ago, leaguereformer said:

Does any fans actually like this cup? Just under 400 at final.  

no prize money. 

expensive away days.   

where are the incentives for clubs.  

Why is always about the money?? Is winning a prestigious trophy no longer seen as an incentive?

1 hour ago, leaguereformer said:

Does any fans actually like this cup? Just under 400 at final.  

no prize money. 

expensive away days.   

where are the incentives for clubs.  

Someone needs a hobby rather than sitting on Pie and Bov tbqhwyrn.

7 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Genuine question,  how does it cost clubs fortunes to play in a regionalised cup?

You can go to places like Dunbar, Campbelltown etc...no regionalised draw in opening rounds. 

Bus costs are through the roof, and with no prize money on offer where is the merit in teams competing. At least with the Scottish Junior Cup it has the highest prize pot at our level. 

28 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

It's no longer regionalised. It's all-in.

Regionalised cup means it is a region cup, (as the SCC is not a national cup, therefore its a regional cup) so only WOSFL, EOSFL, SOSFL LL participate, none of the North leagues are allowed

20 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

You can go to places like Dunbar, Campbelltown etc...no regionalised draw in opening rounds. 

Bus costs are through the roof, and with no prize money on offer where is the merit in teams competing. At least with the Scottish Junior Cup it has the highest prize pot at our level. 

Thanks leagueinformer   thats right, clubs in this SCC competition will have to travel from Ayrshire/Glasgow to Aberdeenshire and pay £900 to over a grand for transport and all that receive back is somewhere about £240 from the cup's association.  Oh ffs, sorry, Just realised as I type this out that I'm wrong,  the SCC is a regionalized cup, so no travelling to north of Scotland.   Must be another cup I'm thinking of 😀

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

11 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Regionalised cup means it is a region cup, (as the SCC is not a national cup, therefore its a regional cup) so only WOSFL, EOSFL, SOSFL LL participate, none of the North leagues are allowed

Thanks leagueinformer   thats right, clubs in this SCC competition will have to travel from Ayrshire/Glasgow to Aberdeenshire and pay £900 to over a grand for transport and all that receive back is somewhere about £240 from the cup's association.  Oh ffs, sorry, Just realised as I type this out that I'm wrong,  the SCC is a regionalized cup, so no travelling to north of Scotland.   Must be another cup I'm thinking of 😀

That is a fairly large proportion of the country not regionalised. 

Regionalised i.e. West v West in first 2 rounds etc...

You are completely blinkered. There is no fan interest in this or prestige attached to it. 

I remind you under 400 at a final.  

7 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

That is a fairly large proportion of the country not regionalised. 

Regionalised i.e. West v West in first 2 rounds etc...

You are completely blinkered. There is no fan interest in this or prestige attached to it. 

I remind you under 400 at a final.  

I'm not blinkered, I'm talking about facts

But your making stuff up about travelling, when you know other cups are worse, i.e. I don't need to name it but you love and adore it.
The SCC is NOT a national cup, so it must be a regional Cup so Dunbar and Campbeltwon are the further they can travel

Second of all, your talking about prices, The price for the cup you so love to Aberdeenshire/Morayshire from Glasgow is £900 and counting in travelling expenses outwith going for breakfast etc..., unless one club have arranged a special deal.  and from the cup you love, you only get about £240 compensation for a 320 mile round trip, outwith the gate money

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

3 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

But your making stuff up about travelling, when you know other cups are worse, i.e. I don't need to name it but you love and adore it.
The SCC is NOT a national cup, so it must be a regional Cup so Dunbar and Campbeltwon are the further they can travel

Second of all, your talking about prices, The price for the cup you so love to Aberdeenshire/Morayshire from Glasgow is £900 and counting in travelling expenses outwith going for breakfast etc..., unless one club have arranged a special deal.  and from the cup you love, you only get about £240 compensation for a 320 mile round trip, outwith the gate money

What?

42 minutes ago, Shanner said:

What?

Aww what is it that you don't understand, its there, not my fault if you don't have an understanding

You obviously replied to shit stir, so go on, tell me what you don't understand and ill simplify it for you 👍

4 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

9 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Aww what is it that you don't understand, its there, not my fault if you don't have an understanding

You obviously replied to shit stir, so go on, tell me what you don't understand and ill simplify it for you 👍

I don't want an extended interaction with you because it gives me toothache,  but I will point out that you waffle some power of long-winded drivel and leave it at that for now. 

Have a lovely evening. 

2 minutes ago, Shanner said:

I don't want an extended interaction with you because it gives me toothache,  but I will point out that you waffle some power of long-winded drivel and leave it at that for now. 

Have a lovely evening. 

🤣😀🤣  he's schooled again and i didnt even need to interact.  Looks like the truth hurts 

16 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

4 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said: