24/25 CarMatKings South Region Challenge Cup

2 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

Ah, now we see why Clydebank hate the Juniors so much. 

Is that the one they got presented with when they said they were leaving?

I find it funny that the guy in charge of the SJFA Cup is from a club that bring nothing to any cup competition 😂

21 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Factually they do

They decide on the league and relegation to the WOSFL.  We all want automatic relegation but they wont allow it so yeah they do decide and we cant do a thing about it, which is wrong but then again, the SPFL2 do exact same to them whet they do to us

So how would automatic relegation to the WOSL work?

What if the bottom club(s) are all from the East or South?

7 minutes ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

If they want to bin a tournament, why not the West Cup? Effectively what the Junior Cup is now anyway 

Can't do that.

That's a cup that Clydebank have wo..................., no wait,

That's a cup that Clydebank nearly won.

aaaaaa

17 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Factually they do

They decide on the league and relegation to the WOSFL.  We all want automatic relegation but they wont allow it so yeah they do decide and we cant do a thing about it, which is wrong but then again, the SPFL2 do exact same to them whet they do to us

Hmmm

12 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

They can't tell the WOSFL how to run their own affairs. They can't dictate to the WOSFL clubs what they can and can't do.

I'm a bit confused,  Where did i say the Lowland League tells the WOSFL how to run their affairs?  Why do people like you just make things up on posts to try and turn it around.    I said quite clearly, the Lowland make decisions like the relegation and promotion to and from the WOSFL, including the SOSFL and the EOSFL and none of those associations can do anything about it.    Thats what is meant by the Lowland league above making decisions on our association.  

I do not know the full ins and outs, the same as you don't either but there must be rules set out to make it all run and work efficiently.   The pyramid is run, as far as I'm aware by the SFA and and the SPFL look after the premier to SPFL2 and the Highland work on tier 5 north and Lowland tier 5 south.  Every association must fall into the criteria adopted to run the whole pyramid leagues but each association have scope to make changes as long as its within the criteria set by the SFA.  Love to find who is knowledgeable in this field to find out how it all works.

Just now, Bestsinceslicebread said:

aaaaaa

Hmmm

I'm a bit confused,  Where did i say the Lowland League tells the WOSFL how to run their affairs?  Why do people like you just make things up on posts to try and turn it around.    I said quite clearly, the Lowland make decisions like the relegation and promotion to and from the WOSFL, including the SOSFL and the EOSFL and none of those associations can do anything about it.    Thats what is meant by the Lowland league above making decisions on our association.  

I do not know the full ins and outs, the same as you don't either but there must be rules set out to make it all run and work efficiently.   The pyramid is run, as far as I'm aware by the SFA and and the SPFL look after the premier to SPFL2 and the Highland work on tier 5 north and Lowland tier 5 south.  Every association must fall into the criteria adopted to run the whole pyramid leagues but each association have scope to make changes as long as its within the criteria set by the SFA.  Love to find who is knowledgeable in this field to find out how it all works.

The LL run the play offs to get into their league.You are spot on.

3 minutes ago, An Absolute Imposter said:

I know this is the wrong forum, but I do realise that this club has many ardent admirers in the west whom are keenly interested in any news relating to this legendary club.

FB_IMG_1724082014032.thumb.jpg.2b183b63dad05ad45a416fd4aac7f845.jpg

What’s the closest pub?

9 minutes ago, An Absolute Imposter said:

I know this is the wrong forum, but I do realise that this club has many ardent admirers in the west whom are keenly interested in any news relating to this legendary club.

FB_IMG_1724082014032.thumb.jpg.2b183b63dad05ad45a416fd4aac7f845.jpg

FTFY

image.png.6e9ebca0b87a77ba09458a7029818325.png

Only kidding. Hope they get loads of volunteers.

5 minutes ago, holmparkheroes said:

What’s the closest pub?

Bladnoch Inn under a mile.

Come out the Inn head up B7055 toward Wigtown at first main junction turn right onto B737. Trammondford us on the right.

Will need own transport I'm afraid. This is Gallovidia no the metropolis' you soft townies are used to.

18 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I'm a bit confused,  Where did i say the Lowland League tells the WOSFL how to run their affairs?  Why do people like you just make things up on posts to try and turn it around. 

1 hour ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Yes, I'm positive it was voted in.

I do think there will be repercussions of this as I'm sure the Lowland league will be speaking to the SFA about it and what can be done as its seen as negative against the pyramid..   

You clearly think the LL have some sort of power.

If the SFA have approved the rules, what are they going to do about it?

Edited by Casper Wilson

1 minute ago, Casper Wilson said:

You clearly think the LL have some sort of power.

If the SFA have approved the rules, what are they going to do about it?

Oh ffs,   your serious.
Means but they they would look into the criteria and see what rules have been broken if any?

The SFA can make decisions like the winner of the junior cup will no longer be accepted into the Scottish cup the next season, this clearly affects the leagues.
I believe the SFA have the power to make decisions like no other tournaments will be played during each season which is not part of the credited pyramid cups.
We are all members of the SFA but from SPFL2 they are all full members and we have to fall within the pyramid guidelines, associations and teams

What I find with stuff like this is people who are clearly junior orientated jump in straight away against someone who the opposite and don't read the post clearly or go on the defensive and take it in differently and don't worry, pyramid people do exact same to junior focused fans.

I was talking about the lowland make decisions on relegation and promotion, that the main focus that can change the whole outlook of the WOSFL, SOSFL and the EOSFL 

9 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Oh ffs,   your serious.
Means but they they would look into the criteria and see what rules have been broken if any?

The SFA can make decisions like the winner of the junior cup will no longer be accepted into the Scottish cup the next season, this clearly affects the leagues.
I believe the SFA have the power to make decisions like no other tournaments will be played during each season which is not part of the credited pyramid cups.
We are all members of the SFA but from SPFL2 they are all full members and we have to fall within the pyramid guidelines, associations and teams

What I find with stuff like this is people who are clearly junior orientated jump in straight away against someone who the opposite and don't read the post clearly or go on the defensive and take it in differently and don't worry, pyramid people do exact same to junior focused fans.

I was talking about the lowland make decisions on relegation and promotion, that the main focus that can change the whole outlook of the WOSFL, SOSFL and the EOSFL 

Of course you were. OK, thanks.

Just now, Casper Wilson said:

Of course you were. OK, thanks.

Honestly, don't get your knickers in a twist, i cant help it if you can't read things the way they are intended.  It's quite clear what is meant, only those who view the juniors positively and feel threatened, always reply negatively to posts like this.

One thing for sure, the WOSFL is not a law unto its own but is part of the pyramid system and must fall into the criteria which is part of the make up of the pyramid