24/25 CarMatKings South Region Challenge Cup

1 hour ago, An Absolute Imposter said:

As a group we need to stop pitching the SJC and SRCC against one another. They are 2 completely different competitions.

I shouldn't have to explain the differences.

Both have merit, the SJC we all know about its heritage.

Instead of the Junioristas trying to undermine the SRCC, work to make this fledgling cup what it should be the Lowland Area's premier cup competition.

And for a balanced viewpoint; the Pyramidistas should refrain for trying to demote and destroy the SJC.

As Troy Bolton sang; 'we're all in this together'.

100% agreed

The problem is majority here think everything revolves round the WOSFL but the EOSFl, SOSFL and LL all have their views of here.
The SCC has absolutely nothing to do with the junior cup but many on here always compare both in slagging the SCC, why, i haven't a clue and its always negative against the SCC.   The junior cup used to be the main cup during the junior leagues but was dwindling popularity each year and as the Juniors FA restricted teams from progressing, teams became disillusioned and became a them and us scenario, we all know about the history of it all. 

I would love nothing more than a full non League Scottish cup, where teams from tier 5 and below are involved from the North to the South, think it would be amazing but the junior cup is not the answer so I've got no problem with it running now.  You have the carry off with the guy at Gartcairn and many other undermining progression and get a feeling it will come to ahead.  All this id doing is harming the West coast teams.  Everyone should be promotion the SCC and we should always be excited in the chance that each year the winner is a WOSFL team to have the bragging rights over the East, South and the LL

41 minutes ago, An Absolute Imposter said:

@Parkranger and anyone else. I was not having a go at Shannon  he is an excellent contributor to p&b and we've conversed many a time.

It was merely an observation about the Talbot Card as I called it that made me chuckle. Can folk no lighten up a bit, and stop being so easily butthurt. Some of the best topics on here is when we are all having a laugh and carry on.

I don't think I have ever said anything derogatory about the club Talbot; the fans of Talbot, well that's a completely different loaf of bread entirely. 😉😉

Don't you start trying to lick @Parkranger ass, he will stop constantly red dotting me and start red dotting you, what's worse, lanemark might start picking on you as well.  I'd be so upset if my pals left me to red dot you  🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Sorry, but is that definite?

Yes, I'm positive it was voted in.

I do think there will be repercussions of this as I'm sure the Lowland league will be speaking to the SFA about it and what can be done as its seen as negative against the pyramid..   
I'm trying to remember but think the Lowland League sanctioned the WOSFL inception, and then finalized by the SFA so they still can have input on the WOSFL as they still certainly do because they don't have automatic relegation/promotion the way it should be to and from our league, so they can make decisions on us that we cant be a part of / or have an influence..

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

9 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I do think there will be repercussions of this as I'm sure the Lowland league will be speaking to the SFA about it and what can be done as its seen as negative against the pyramid..   
I'm trying to remember but think the Lowland League sanctioned the WOSFL inception, and then finalized by the SFA so they still can have input on the WOSFL as they still certainly do because they don't have automatic relegation/promotion the way it should be to and from our league, so they can make decisions on us that we can be a part of.

The LL just want gate money from the WoS teams as they have very little crowds normally. 

10 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I'm trying to remember but think the Lowland League sanctioned the WOSFL inception, and then finalized by the SFA so they still can have input on the WOSFL as they still certainly do because they don't have automatic relegation/promotion the way it should be to and from our league, so they can make decisions on us that we can be a part of.

Probably the most ridiculous thing you've came out with, and that takes a bit of beating.

1 minute ago, Casper Wilson said:

Probably the most ridiculous thing you've came out with, and that takes a bit of beating.

Factually they do

They decide on the league and relegation to the WOSFL.  We all want automatic relegation but they wont allow it so yeah they do decide and we cant do a thing about it, which is wrong but then again, the SPFL2 do exact same to them whet they do to us

2 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Factually they do

They decide on the league and relegation to the WOSFL.  We all want automatic relegation but they wont allow it so yeah they do decide and we cant do a thing about it, which is wrong but then again, the SPFL2 do exact same to them whet they do to us

They can't tell the WOSFL how to run their own affairs. They can't dictate to the WOSFL clubs what they can and can't do.

31 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

100% agreed

The problem is majority here think everything revolves round the WOSFL but the EOSFl, SOSFL and LL all have their views of here.
The SCC has absolutely nothing to do with the junior cup but many on here always compare both in slagging the SCC, why, i haven't a clue and its always negative against the SCC.   The junior cup used to be the main cup during the junior leagues but was dwindling popularity each year and as the Juniors FA restricted teams from progressing, teams became disillusioned and became a them and us scenario, we all know about the history of it all. 

I would love nothing more than a full non League Scottish cup, where teams from tier 5 and below are involved from the North to the South, think it would be amazing but the junior cup is not the answer so I've got no problem with it running now.  You have the carry off with the guy at Gartcairn and many other undermining progression and get a feeling it will come to ahead.  All this id doing is harming the West coast teams.  Everyone should be promotion the SCC and we should always be excited in the chance that each year the winner is a WOSFL team to have the bragging rights over the East, South and the LL

Don't you start trying to lick @Parkranger ass, he will stop constantly red dotting me and start red dotting you, what's worse, lanemark might start picking on you as well.  I'd be so upset if my pals left me to red dot you  🤣🤣

Don't worry about me, my man.

Got plenty of practice fending off assailants defending my SOSFL and poor wee Wigtown&Bladnoch from their crass and derogatory utterances. 😊😊😊