El Final: 🇪🇸 Spain v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

ClydeTon

13 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

I assume it’s on BBC and ITV because England are in the final? Which one was it supposed to be on? 

Fairly sure - though not certain - both have it regardless of who’s in it. 

6 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Bbc or itv depends whose tears you want to see more if football doesn't come home, again. 

Watch one live, record the other for another evening when there's nothing on the telly.    (OTT? Wossat? )

Lineker saying England will win a major trophy soon but as the Belgian "golden Generation" know, that can drift away before it ever happens. 

Winning 1 nil in the WC semi lost, 1 nil in a Euro final, lost. This squad can only get so many chances before it is all gone for zilch. 

I think one of the main reasons I hate seeing England progress (or God forbid win something) is because the fallout from their eliminations is always so much damn fun - some of the best moments from so many tournaments - so I'd hate to be deprived of that. 

14 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I think one of the main reasons I hate seeing England progress (or God forbid win something) is because the fallout from their eliminations is always so much damn fun - some of the best moments from so many tournaments - so I'd hate to be deprived of that. 

We were robbed of it v Slovakia , those tears would have been the most delicious. Them losing a final v Spain just won’t be as funny.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

We were robbed of it v Slovakia , those tears would have been the most delicious. Them losing a final v Spain just won’t be as funny.

Yeah exactly. That was honestly what I was most gutted about when Bellingham scored.

5 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Yeah exactly. That was honestly what I was most gutted about when Bellingham scored.

Yep, that was 2 weeks ago when they a terrible team according to the pundits, Southgate was too negative and didn't know what he was doing.

Soon as the players pushed back and complained that the same pundits had failed to win anything when they played the whole narrative changed and suddenly they are now the best team in the world and Southgate is a genius. 

I am going to watch it, no sound, with Julio Iglesias belting out on Spotify.

¡Vamos España!

Just now, Utdtillidie2 said:

Funny walking around the supermarket this afternoon. Lots of guys in getting beers. No words were exchanged, just a slight nod and a grimace as if we all knew the battle ahead of us all.

This is how I’d imagine life to be on your final day on death row. Just a bit more beer involved.

May have been posted elsewhere, but loved the interview of a Scot fan with a Scotland top on in Berlin with a ticket for the final. 

Reporter ask him what would it take for you to give the ticket to an English fan, seconds later his reply was INDEPENDENT  he said  😂

I would certainly buy that guy a pint if i was ever to meet him.