15 hours ago, CTQP1867 said:

Not that it really matters but wasn’t Boyle well offside for the Hib’s second goal? Looked it to me.

Youtube's footage suggests otherwise. One of your defenders was helpfully straddling the 18 yard line when the ball is kicked making it an easy decision, even for an SFA-calibre linesman.

NotOffside.thumb.png.dbdf35d1a36bb77d421059026f9d9c5b.png

Kelty have been the better team. 

This squad isn’t fucking good enough and the club better start making more signings soon or this will be another shite season. 

17 minutes ago, Peil said:

I take it they just saw "hearts" on the team line and had some trauma reaction?

If more teams added Hearts to their name, Hibs would be out the league. 

3 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Kelty have been the better team. 

This squad isn’t fucking good enough and the club better start making more signings soon or this will be another shite season. 

I watched most of it, Hibs were the better team as they should be.

Created a few chances and hit the woodwork three times? There just never seemed to be a control in the midfield. Was too direct and it suited Kelty.

That team will struggle in the top league, I'd imagine there will be a few to come in especially now.

1 hour ago, Aylo vanal said:

I watched most of it, Hibs were the better team as they should be.

Created a few chances and hit the woodwork three times? There just never seemed to be a control in the midfield. Was too direct and it suited Kelty.

That team will struggle in the top league, I'd imagine there will be a few to come in especially now.

Vente should have taken his chances and McKirdy was unlucky when his shot hit the woodwork. Vente for me isn’t good enough and it’s worrying we’re going into the first league game in 2 weeks time with 1 striker.
Hopefully we’ll sign a striker or 2 before then. 

We have too many of the same type of midfielders at this club. Most of this squad should be leaving but I think we’re stuck with the vast majority of them. Going to be a long season. 

16 minutes ago, Chripper said:

One solitary Scot starting for Hibs.

The sooner Scottish clubs are forced to play homegrown players, the better.

Would rather play some of our youth players than some of the imposters playing today. So all for this. 

On 20/07/2024 at 21:24, Lyle Lanley said:

Vente should have taken his chances and McKirdy was unlucky when his shot hit the woodwork. Vente for me isn’t good enough and it’s worrying we’re going into the first league game in 2 weeks time with 1 striker.
Hopefully we’ll sign a striker or 2 before then. 

We have too many of the same type of midfielders at this club. Most of this squad should be leaving but I think we’re stuck with the vast majority of them. Going to be a long season. 

I was of the opinion Hibs would be far improved this year but they look weaker overall.  Getting to the start of the season so it's looking like loans unless they have something up their sleeve.