Dundee United vs Dundee FC - The Best Derby in Scotland - The Worst Thread on P&B

9 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You at the wind up, or do you just enjoy gibbering shite?

Thank you.

Struggling to understand what you think is a wind up here? Murray is your main striker but is bang average 

9 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

He’s clearly at it.

You can’t argue with stupid. Best letting him carry on deluded.

Thank you

You're the biggest imbecile on this thread, not even capable of coming up with your own tagline 😂

Just now, Butters Scotch said:

Struggling to understand what you think is a wind up here? Murray is your main striker but is bang average 

Yeah 23 goals in a season is bang average, in the top flight, in a shite team.

and don't come out with the 'but but only 14 were in the league', nonsense.

Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

Apart from your manager, coach, goalkeeping coach, performance director, head of recruitment, groundsman and new striker. 

images (1).jpeg

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yeah 23 goals in a season is bang average, in the top flight, in a shite team.

and don't come out with the 'but but only 14 were in the league', nonsense.

Thank you.

Well scoring against the likes of Edinburgh City etc shouldn't really be counted for in this debate. Is 14 in the top league that great? Moult had two consecutive seasons with 15 yet Dee's on here are writing him off saying he's unproven. 

One decent goal scoring season (in a respectable league) in your entire career doesn't mean you've now all of sudden become this great player, the jury is well and truly out on Murray to see if he can replicate that kind of form again., i have my doubts. IMO there would of been a lot more clubs in for him if he was any good (including United) but I think most clubs recognise that he is awful technically which you will soon realise when watching him each week. 

9 minutes ago, Butters Scotch said:

Well scoring against the likes of Edinburgh City etc shouldn't really be counted for in this debate. Is 14 in the top league that great? Moult had two consecutive seasons with 15 yet Dee's on here are writing him off saying he's unproven. 

One decent goal scoring season (in a respectable league) in your entire career doesn't mean you've now all of sudden become this great player, the jury is well and truly out on Murray to see if he can replicate that kind of form again., i have my doubts. IMO there would of been a lot more clubs in for him if he was any good (including United) but I think most clubs recognise that he is awful technically which you will soon realise when watching him each week. 

United were in for him.

12 minutes ago, Butters Scotch said:

morrissey4.gif.36d9fefb03b623f247fc48541427dd64.gif

Can we collectively, as Dundonians, regardless if you're an Arab or a Dee, ignore the absolute fucking roaster that is Butters? Just let him post into the abyss and move on. It's really turgid shite and not worth typing further over. He's a fucking moron.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can we collectively, as Dundonians, regardless if you're an Arab or a Dee, ignore the absolute fucking roaster that is Butters? Just let him post into the abyss and move on. It's really turgid shite and not worth typing further over. He's a fucking moron.

FAF what an embarrassing post this is. 

Sorry Cry Me A River GIF by Offline Granny!

4 minutes ago, Beardy23 said:

did you mugs actually pay money for him, or is he just a blue nosed ginger tosser?

He said he had the offers on the table but signing for Dundee was a no brainer for him.

5 minutes ago, K.T said:

He said he had the offers on the table but signing for Dundee was a no brainer for him.

Always knew the boy wisnae right…..🙂

As for the chat of the Dundee & United combined XI:

Ferry gets into the first 11 since we don't have a LB and if he wasn't injured, you'd have to give the nod to Strain at the moment ahead of Ingram since he's still a relative unknown. That's about it.

Sibbald and on initial showings, Babunski would make an overall squad but that's about it.

That doesn't mean Kevin Holt can't beat Antonio Portales in the air at a corner and give United a win, but equally, it doesn't suddenly make him a better CH.

At the end of the day it's 11 vs 11 and it's a derby. I'd be similarly surprised if we got beat 4-0 as I would be if we won 0-4. It depends who's more up for it on the day.

If we look back at the most recent Derby at Tannadice which finished 2-2. That was basically a semi-decent United side vs a well past his prime Charlie Adam and we still came out with a result. We had the likes of Ian Lawlor in goal, Cammy Kerr starting, Danny Mullen up front, Christie Elliott. Man for man - although it wasn't exactly a classic United side, there wasn't many Dundee players getting in the United team that day and it's the opposite today and that's not to mention we were managed by Mark fucking McGhee.

Plus, both sides will have further strengthened by the time it comes around in any case.