Dundee United vs Dundee FC - The Best Derby in Scotland - The Worst Thread on P&B

21 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Here they come, crawling out the woodwork for a 'bet', nowhere to be seen on the Dee finishing above them bet, invisible.

See Buckie Thistle put two past them as well tonight.

Oh dear.

Thank you.

I'll take it. £50. Charity of your choice (nothing MAGA related please).

36 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Here they come, crawling out the woodwork for a 'bet', nowhere to be seen on the Dee finishing above them bet, invisible.

See Buckie Thistle put two past them as well tonight.

Oh dear.

Thank you.

I guess my point was to highlight how unrealistic Hulltoon’s comment was. 

Whilst his faith, optimism and positive attitude towards the Ginger Goal Machine is admirable, I think it is unlikely he’ll out score the whole United team in the league this year.

That bring said, I’ll take your bet for £50 as well Biggie. Cat protection for you again? 

I'm happy to take one of these £50 bets to take the load of Biggie ( We can't all be as affluent as GD).

Reminds me of when Danger got too big for his boots years ago and lost a bet to me which to his credit he coughed up the £50.

As i've also got rid of the likes of Rodger the Todger, i'd like to challenge Butters Scotch to a years posting ban for the poster of the losing side to get rid of his pish for the next Derby. 

Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'm happy to take one of these £50 bets to take the load of Biggie ( We can't all be as affluent as GD).

Reminds me of when Danger got too big for his boots years ago and lost a bet to me which to his credit he coughed up the £50.

As i've also got rid of the likes of Rodger the Todger, i'd like to challenge Butters Scotch to a years posting ban for the poster of the losing side to get rid of his pish for the next Derby. 

Thank you. 

Done. Name your charity.

Pancreatic Cancer Uk for me please. 

6 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you. 

You got rid of yourself, or the last account anyway, after the 6-2 game. Went out in a blaze of glory though (pusses a'whar getting wrapped). At least you've mellowed since then. 

Edit - downvoting injured Palestinians, my word. 

Edited by Gibby82

3 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Done. Name your charity.

Pancreatic Cancer Uk for me please. 

Done. 

For the highest finish at the end of the season BTW?

My charity will be Reform Gibby82s barnet which i'm happy to pass on to achieve. If he declines i'll send you my charity choice nearer May. 

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

You got rid of yourself, or the last account anyway, after the 6-2 game. Went out in a blaze of glory though (pusses a'whar getting wrapped). At least you've mellowed since then. 

Nonsense. The only reason any of my accounts have been wiped out is because of Radford not being able to be told to dry his knickers after his baby-like temper tantrums. 

Toddle off Abba man, unless you want a bet aswell. 

Thank you. 

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

Nonsense. The only reason any of my accounts have been wiped out is because of Radford not being able to be told to dry his knickers after his baby-like temper tantrums. 

Toddle off Abba man, unless you want a bet aswell. 

Thank you. 

I'll take your year's posting ban bet. For the greater good. 

8 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Fair enough Bjorn, will be the Cats Protection that will benefit.

smudgiethedee.jpg.32a4915acd378125ebb2ee637d09c773.jpg

Thank you.

For a Dee you can't be too bad if you love cats.  Hope he/she shat on your scarf and buried it in the garden 😊

48 minutes ago, ArabWurzel said:

For a Dee you can't be too bad if you love cats.  Hope he/she shat on your scarf and buried it in the garden 😊

That's smudger.

The only thing he buries in gardens are the desecrated bodies of slain dabs...