Dundee United vs Dundee FC - The Best Derby in Scotland - The Worst Thread on P&B

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

As if there wasn't enough to be concerned about already, the winner of this game will go top of the league, while the loser will be rooted to the bottom.

Nervous Cartoon GIF by freshcake

Who knows what the result will be tomorrow but I think we can all agree the Ginger Prince will be absolutely desperate to put the DABS to the sword. He fookin hates them. Magic 😊😊😊

6 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

I’m on holiday in sunny southern Europe and there isn’t a sports bar anywhere near. Are Utd streaming this tomorrow? Happy to pay for view to see the game. 

DeeTV International subscription. Month for £15. You'll beable to watch it live on there.

Thank you.

6 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

I’m on holiday in sunny southern Europe and there isn’t a sports bar anywhere near. Are Utd streaming this tomorrow? Happy to pay for view to see the game. 

I will PM you bud.

Why give those DAB c***s anything.

10 minutes ago, Beardy23 said:

I expect the dees will be doing their usual "Corteo" up Main Street to the Tap o' the hill
at about 3 O'Clock

I had to Google ‘Corteo’ you highbrow c**t.

ETA there are so many clowns in their support they wouldn’t know which one to follow.

Edited by Granny Danger

Here is hoping for a good game tomorrow, a good atmosphere and a good advert for Scottish football being on Sky.

Looking forward to the game and glad the league season is finally here.

Hope there there is no hard feelings if we get a result and if Dundee win then everyone of a blue persuasion can go f**k themselves!!! 😂😂 I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Anyway enjoy the game and I'm sure we'll all be about here to brag, moan, complain or give it the big "get it up you" some point after 3:15 tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Here is hoping for a good game tomorrow, a good atmosphere and a good advert for Scottish football being on Sky.

Looking forward to the game and glad the league season is finally here.

Hope there there is no hard feelings if we get a result and if Dundee win then everyone of a blue persuasion can go f**k themselves!!! 😂😂 I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Anyway enjoy the game and I'm sure we'll all be about here to brag, moan, complain or give it the big "get it up you" some point after 3:15 tomorrow.

Normally I’d agree, but since it’s our first game of the season after being promoted AND a derby I’d happily settled for an absolute shitshow and a totally underserved 1-0 win.

I suppose I had to interact with this thread at some point <_<

Feels like the first time in a very long time where I've genuinely felt we are the better team walking into Tannadice, but even when that has been the case in the past we know jammy the DABs are when they want to be. Feel like it'll be a case of whose defence is more suspect, as I'm not convinced by ours nor United's, and both teams look very ready to score goals (cue 0-0 or 0-1 scoreline). I reckon we match up favourably everywhere else on the pitch though, and it's up to Doc and the boys to prove it.

All things must end and the derby duck at Tannadice will be totally cathartic.