Dundee United vs Dundee FC - The Best Derby in Scotland - The Worst Thread on P&B

12 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

If any United fan is going into this game with any sense of optimism, I want whatever they've been smoking 

If it helps I also have serious concerns about our defence too after these cup games. Not helped by Clark Robertson breaking down on his debut so still not even sure if he’s a good addition.

Just now, Sarto Mutiny said:

I'd bite your hand off for a draw.

Looking at both defences it could be 5-5 - I still fancy ours a bit more than yours but f**k me it’s not great.

1 hour ago, Der Panzer said:

If there’s one thing that can unite the Dundee divide it’s espousing the irrelevance of SJFC. 

I've always liked them TBH since they beat Utd in the cup final. Nice wee club.

Thank you.

24 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I've always liked them TBH since they beat Utd in the cup final. Nice wee club.

Thank you.

^^^ had to Google ‘cup final’.

12 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Nice one Abba man, i still want the Scotch moron though.

Thank you. 

Very ironic, yet another Dundee poster that can't even come up with his own tagline and copying someone else's, the very definition of being a bit of a "moron".

Anyway, as I've already previously posted, the only bet I am offering is a 10 point hanidcap bet on Dundee finishing the season above United. That's not because "i've shit the bed", it is based on the fact that Dundee are superior to us at the moment, have a more settled squad, we've only just been promoted with a championship squad and have a shitebag as a manager who will be sacked by November. I fully expect us to be battling near the bottom while Dundee will be vying for top six again this year. 

After reading a lot of the posts from the Dees about the difference in quality between the pair and how confident they are then surely any Dee would be foolish not take up this bet?

45 minutes ago, Butters Scotch said:

Very ironic, yet another Dundee poster that can't even come up with his own tagline and copying someone else's, the very definition of being a bit of a "moron".

Anyway, as I've already previously posted, the only bet I am offering is a 10 point hanidcap bet on Dundee finishing the season above United. That's not because "i've shit the bed", it is based on the fact that Dundee are superior to us at the moment, have a more settled squad, we've only just been promoted with a championship squad and have a shitebag as a manager who will be sacked by November. I fully expect us to be battling near the bottom while Dundee will be vying for top six again this year. 

After reading a lot of the posts from the Dees about the difference in quality between the pair and how confident they are then surely any Dee would be foolish not take up this bet?

12 hours ago, johnnydun said:

He will shit the bed for this bet too.

Called it.

1 hour ago, Butters Scotch said:

Oh deary me, what a climbdown.

Any credibility lost now. Your posts will be ignored from now on due being a shitebag.

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Oh deary me, what a climbdown.

Any credibility lost now. Your posts will be ignored from now on due being a shitebag.

Thank you.

A climbdown from what exactly? I'll be awaiting a quote so you can prove your point.

You're welcome.

The was a Dundee fan on here who claimed Simon Murray would score more goals than Dundee United.  If someone offers to bet him on that and he refuses will he have “shit the bed” too?

2 hours ago, Butters Scotch said:

Shat it.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The was a Dundee fan on here who claimed Simon Murray would score more goals than Dundee United.  If someone offers to bet him on that and he refuses will he have “shit the bed” too?

Really this is the only acceptable response to your mewlings these days:

Go Away Do Not Want GIF