Dundee United vs Dundee FC - The Best Derby in Scotland - The Worst Thread on P&B

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Of the new signings, only one that hasn't had much hype or coverage is that defender Sevelj (?) Noted he has a few U20 caps for Croatia, is quite tall and fairly young.

How's he been?

Seems to have been a few comments that he’s not tall enough or psychical enough because of a goal we lost against Falkirk but the striker had a running jump against him so was always favourite to win, so a bit harsh for some to say he can’t hack Scottish football off the back of that.  Too early to say but I would rather see Sevelj get a run of games to see if he’s capable than Holt being a regular first pick. Holt did a great job for us in the Championship but really feel he should be backup in the top league. 

22 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Great patter.

Thank you.

That’s very kind.  I thought it was slightly amusing but a bit blah.

I have to say @Ludo*1 is spot on with the thread title.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Just past this.  Portent of some scandal surrounding our game?

IMG_1792.jpeg.a22a00d6d738bc2ebec77bf7fdb44b61.jpeg

Hate to derail the great football chat but it's passed not past. If it was "just past this is a cake shop" it would be correct but "I just past this sign". Nope.

It was annoying me.

Thank you.

38 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s very kind.  I thought it was slightly amusing but a bit blah.

Hurry up August 4th. 

Going Crazy Freak Out GIF by Créu Cat

14 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Now confirmed that both teams will have a ginger up front this season

Let's hope their first touch isn't the same.

4 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

Hate to derail the great football chat but it's passed not past. If it was "just past this is a cake shop" it would be correct but "I just past this sign". Nope.

It was annoying me.

Thank you.

I noticed after I posted it but had already edited it to change an exclamation mark to a question mark.

I was going to edit again but thought ‘naw, it will annoy someone, probably a pedantic bnb, so I’ll just leave it’.  :)

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

21 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I noticed after I posted it but had already edited it to change an exclamation mark to a question mark.

I was going to edit again but thought ‘naw, it will annoy someone, probably a pedantic bnb, so I’ll just leave it’.  :)

Yep, you're right there.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Does anyone actually enjoy these games? 🤣

The excitement on the day and right up to kick off is amazing.  After that well it’s sketchy at best!

4 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Does anyone actually enjoy these games? 🤣

I enjoy all Dundee games. Seeing my pals, having a beer and watching the club of the City.

It probably doesn't resonate with the Arabs who pack their stadium for the two home games when Derbies are there and leave an empty stand for all others apart from letting the OF fill it.

We can get beat next Sunday and I'll be having a few pints after it and getting ready for Hearts the next week. We're proper fans over the road. You arseholes will flee to the arse end of East Angus and reappear in March.

Thank you.

32 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

It probably doesn't resonate with the Arabs who pack their stadium for the two home games when Derbies are there and leave an empty stand for all others apart from letting the OF fill it.

After us having far higher average attendance in the Championship last season than you did in the Premiership I cannot believe you’re still peddling that line!

You’re as big a liar as the crook in my avatar.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

After us having far higher average attendance in the Championship last season than you did in the Premiership I cannot believe you’re still peddling that line!

You’re as big a liar as the crook in my avatar.

And if you believe the figures peddled by Utd then you're as dottled and doolallie as Biden.

You can get off your high horse aswell after your affluency in Dundee rant.

Thank You.

49 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I enjoy all Dundee games. Seeing my pals, having a beer and watching the club of the City.

We can get beat next Sunday and I'll be having a few pints after it and getting ready for Hearts the next week. We're proper fans over the road. You arseholes will flee to the arse end of East Angus and reappear in March.

Thank you.

Even if we accepted that load of old horseshit was true, which it isn't, do you not find that humiliating that that's the best you have?

Easily the worst FT team in Scotland in my lifetime.

If you count trophies (haha), cup finals, qualifying for Europe etc over your lifetime who would swap places with Dundee. Maybe Airdrie? Partick?