Dundee United vs Dundee FC - The Best Derby in Scotland - The Worst Thread on P&B

Due to our moronic staff at the ticket office double booking tickets and handing out extras to folk who bought singles we've actually sold more tickets than Utd in the end.

Outsold at home. Minter.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Due to our moronic staff at the ticket office double booking tickets and handing out extras to folk who bought singles we've actually sold more tickets than Utd in the end.

Outsold at home. Minter.

Thank you.

Just make sure we get all the related income and we will ignore the moronic staff and accept the minter gracefully.

7 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I'll put my obligatory tenner on the opposition.

Knowing my luck it will end 0-0.

I hope you win and put the money aside for the next derby at Tannadice, rumour is we’re putting the price up to £40 for that one!

On 25/07/2024 at 21:46, Granny Danger said:
42 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I hope you win and put the money aside for the next derby at Tannadice, rumour is we’re putting the price up to £40 for that one!

The home end will be empty by the time it comes around 

Ive got a feeling the home end will be empty before the final whistle on Sunday 😎

#timeforamauling

Edited by MarkoP

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^ needs to learn how to use the quote function.

BTW I’ll still be in my seat at the final whistle.

No surprise there; not worth the effort in raising that frame up.

Thank You.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^ needs to learn how to use the quote function.

BTW I’ll still be in my seat at the final whistle.

It totally beat me 🤣

On 30/07/2024 at 18:10, Ludo*1 said:

Was he not at the centre of the Partick Thistle controversy at the weekend?

And Steven McLean. That's a banker for one side, probably United, getting a penalty that only he has noticed out of the whole stadium and everyone watching on TV.

Angry Channel 9 GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Steven “brother of ex DAB Brian” McLean.

Great

5 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Enlightening to see a few prominent Dee posters starting to lay very early foundations for an excuse should they lose on Sunday.

We are considerable underdogs according to all bookies but I think, and hope, we have a fighting chance of beating the odds.

35 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Enlightening to see a few prominent Dee posters starting to lay very early foundations for an excuse should they lose on Sunday.

I'm always a fucking pessimist - you should know that by now.

Think I’ve said about 100 times I’m shitting it. 

Being the better team counts for f**k all when you are A) in a derby and B) Dundee FC.

I’ve already said a sending off and/or dodgy penalty will decide it - the fact the VAR is Steven McLean only heightens that prospect and due to all football fans (me) being fanatical lunatics - I’d say it tips the odds that wild decision lands in Utds favour. 

Utd are also odds on favorites - so I hope the plucky underdogs can have our day.

Thank you.  

3 hours ago, Der Panzer said:

Steven “brother of ex DAB Brian” McLean.

Great

Can’t remember being on the right end of too many positive McLean calls, if anything I’m pretty sure we’ve had some bad ones and Brian McLean wasn’t too happy when we binned him so we can also claim to be worried about biased decisions (neither sets of fans have anything to back this up but it’s nice to have a readymade excuse).