Inverness Caledonian Thistle vs Dumbarton

Outcome   

79 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/24 at 14:00

2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Early start for the Caley boys today, big team on at hawf 12, wee team on at 3. I will not be making the absolute slog up to that teuchter hell hole and this tinpot lack of a stream will mean it’s Twitter updates for me.

2-2, Mumbongo x3.

Yes coming as you do from a backwater village I would think you'd look well out of place in Scotlands finest city.

Inverness have genuinely had all the ball. I think we've touched it about six times. But it takes them about 274 passes and 11 minutes to muster a chance. And, ironically, the goal and what should've been a goal both came from corners. Not open play.

All the way through it's felt like a first goal will be the winner type game. So hopefully we get a bit of a rocket and go for it a bit in the second half. It's all very well letting them knock about in their own half to a degree, but we could do with having a shot or two. And to do that we'll need the ball.

9 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Inverness have genuinely had all the ball. I think we've touched it about six times. But it takes them about 274 passes and 11 minutes to muster a chance. And, ironically, the goal and what should've been a goal both came from corners. Not open play.

All the way through it's felt like a first goal will be the winner type game. So hopefully we get a bit of a rocket and go for it a bit in the second half. It's all very well letting them knock about in their own half to a degree, but we could do with having a shot or two. And to do that we'll need the ball.

its annoying we dont have a go...i dnt think we had a shot on goal first half.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Yes coming as you do from a backwater village I would think you'd look well out of place in Scotlands finest city.

46 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Dumbarton is a town, Sandy.

It's got some non-white residents, so he'll have been trying to know as little about the place as possible.