Forfar Athletic vs Clyde

1 minute ago, Bridie Vision said:

Nice to see the Forfar stewards are endearing themselves to the Clyde fans...again. 🙄

Does any other club have stewarding like Forfar Athletic? 

Something about trying to confiscate a megaphone from a child, I believe.

1 minute ago, Bridie Vision said:

Nice to see the Forfar stewards are endearing themselves to the Clyde fans...again. 🙄

Reducing a tiny boy to tears over a megaphone that probably muted the volume if anything. Ridiculous.

Really poor game so far, as everyone probably expected. Probably the kind where we'd be better served by having Dunachie up there rather than Allan.

Just now, Replays said:

Something about trying to confiscate a megaphone from a child, I believe.

Yeah. The three stewards were conferring beside me and the wee man before going in. Three just said leave it, but I'm guessing the head guy was dead set on steaming in. 

13 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

Rightly told to beat it or words to that affect. 

12 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

Yeah. The three stewards were conferring beside me and the wee man before going in. Three just said leave it, but I'm guessing the head guy was dead set on steaming in. 

Didn't even hear the megaphone and i was beside them.  But i do have earphones in 

5 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

The only saving grace is that a lot of teams will struggle there this season.

Stewards will probably take the ball off of the ref before the game starts. 

"No ball games!"

An absolute yawnfest which I expected better from. Neither team really looked like scoring and both teams loved launching a ball in from a thrown-in. Kinnear had a great save from a header, another great save that was then ruled out for a foul, and Forfar had the ball in the net after the whistle had gone for a foul. We had some half chances but struggled to create against a stuffy Forfar side. We seemed to rush things and were going for punts over the top of Forfar’s centre halves who are good in the air. Just generally a turgid affair. I can see why we brought Dunachie on, but I felt he was back to looking a bit like a centre half up front today. I’d like to see Connell get a bit more time upfront personally.

In saying that, it’s not the worst point. Forfar look pretty solid and I can’t see too many teams will come and take away three points this season. I’m just not sure Forfar will take away the three points too often either.