McPakes Pishy Pars v Dave's Dour Livi

13 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

I could be very wrong here, but I think the speciality pies are for home fans only 

Disgusting breach of both the SPFL rules and those of general morality/decency.

Award the game to us for this egregious and, frankly, outrageous decision from Livingston.

55 minutes ago, Clangers said:

Traffic over the bridge and at Newbridge is horrendous, definitely leave early.

Leave the game early?

Good advice.

Anybody know why Muirhead and Montano are nowhere to be seen? Agree with comments re: Shinnie playing ahead of Green. Guess it means he’s playing in the Muirhead position?

Edited by hoobahabba

14 minutes ago, hoobahabba said:

Anybody know why Muirhead and Montano are nowhere to be seen? Agree with comments re: Shinnie playing ahead of Green. Guess it means he’s playing in the Muirhead position?

Muirhead is suspended, he got a red in his last game for Morton 

6 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

If you lads aren't playing MWH I'd have him back 

Since we’re in the same league, 100k please and thank you.

In serious terms though, I’d imagine we are possibly waiting until we’ve played you to sort a deal out 

What a bunch of absolute f**king mugs football fans are.

Obviously I include myself in that.

It might* be the beer talking, buy I'm actually pretty buzzing for this  now!

*There's little doubt about it

18 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

I could be very wrong here, but I think the speciality pies are for home fans only 

At the league cup game we had kebab pies in the away end. 

10 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Since we’re in the same league, 100k please and thank you.

In serious terms though, I’d imagine we are possibly waiting until we’ve played you to sort a deal out 

Surprised you're not keeping him around as a squad option. 

Delighted that Sutherland gets a start, he absolutely deserves it. Probably just about the best team we can put out with the players available, just need to get behind them today despite everything that has happened the last few weeks. 

Shambles outside getting in (definitely worth a post in the "Tin Pot things..." thread later) and a surprisingly even start. Sutherland holding it up quite well despite some robust attention, and Yengi looking dangerous the other way. Both sides having chances to get into threatening areas and neither defence looks very solid at the moment. Much more intensity about us than I've seen recently although still think we progress the ball too slowly at times. 

Much better performance. We should be winning. Comrie had a chance he has to score and there has been positions we've got in, but just no killer edge. Livingston don't look good at all and are definitely beatable.